NYC Reviews - Sex Parties, Sex Clubs, Bathhouses, etc.

rawTOP

7 hours ago, topblkmale said:

Does anyone know which parties Lidell's JacksOfColor crowd is attending now?

I met so many hot guys at his parties over the years and would like to reconnect with that crowd again.

I would like to know too. There was this one guy who used to service me front and back and was amazing at it. His name was Joey.

On 4/26/2023 at 2:05 AM, Samak76 said:

How was it?  I need to trek out there and see for myself. Any good?

Hows the Fair Theater these days?

It wasnt bad, a bit small and some of the booths were empty with no seating so I thought that was weird. I want to check out the trans parties they have on Monday nights eventually. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/21/2023 at 9:34 PM, topblkmale said:

Lidell had the best parties that attracted some very fine sexy black men. 

I've heard Nubian Dukes has parties still. 

I loved Lidell’s parties. They were always FUN. I experienced being gang banged for the first time at his party. The guys were cool no attitude guys. Sorry to see it go.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, topblkmale said:

I hear the East Side Club has reopened after their closure due to electrical/plumbing issues.

Has anyone been?

They are open now....JUST in time for the Holiday

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/29/2023 at 9:13 PM, Blatinobttm said:

I loved Lidell’s parties. They were always FUN. I experienced being gang banged for the first time at his party. The guys were cool no attitude guys. Sorry to see it go.

I have tried the Blow Buddies and Later Thursday parties on W. 37th Street.  

I would NOT recommend as an alternative to JOC.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2023 at 1:30 PM, topblkmale said:

I have tried the Blow Buddies and Later Thursday parties on W. 37th Street.  

I would NOT recommend as an alternative to JOC.

Amazingly enough, given my reputation as a cocksucker, I have never been to the Blow Buddies event. Can you elaborate on why you don’t recommend it?

1 hour ago, ShootDownMyThroat said:

Amazingly enough, given my reputation as a cocksucker, I have never been to the Blow Buddies event. Can you elaborate on why you don’t recommend it?

Its worth checking out if you have never been, but I won't be going back anytime soon.

JOC had a very sexy mature ethnic diverse friendly crowd (latin, black, euro tourists, asian). The host. Lidell and his workers were all SUPER sexy and friendly.

BlowBuddies crowd is OK, just not the JOC crowd. The hosts take your payment and check your clothes. That's about it. I did not notice anyone 'working' the event (cleaning, refreshments, massage, engaging guys, etc).

Blow Buddies is expensive (to me) at $30 with the extremely short hours - 6 PM til 9 PM. Most guys are there around 6:30 PM and are gone by 8 PM. I don't care for the set up. Its too bright in areas with furniture push against the wall in dark corners. The front half of the space looks like a waiting room and no ones uses it.

Would love to hear other's thoughts who have been.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I couldn't get over the Pennsylvania Hotel is closed and demolished!  I used to get the BEST gang bang pussy in that hotel. Plus always loved that the hotel was busy and you could just go to the room without being called up.  What's the hotel bottoms are using now for their fun?

On 8/19/2023 at 9:46 AM, FJLinNYC said:

I couldn't get over the Pennsylvania Hotel is closed and demolished!  I used to get the BEST gang bang pussy in that hotel. Plus always loved that the hotel was busy and you could just go to the room without being called up.  What's the hotel bottoms are using now for their fun?

Someone else can jump in and say the best current choice in NY for gangbang bottoms to put their ass on offer.  Yes, the Hotel Pennsylvania is gone. And The Paul hotel is not available. Over 100 hotels were accessed for 5he migrant influx. Maybe the Senton Hotel is still an option or the Midtown NY Belvedere.