My first POZ cock: Seduced with chems and trained to surrender my neg hole (PART 1)

rawrawraw76

Great story.

There are no words to describe the ecstasy that shoots through your brain and body that first poz cock slides into your cunt and you know that there's no going back. Your life is about to change forever - in fact, a new life begins. It's like being reborn.

I was "born again" early, in college. No chems, though - just white-hot lust for the thick heavy dick on a sick, wasted guy with KS lesions at the baths. He told me up front that he had AIDS. (There was no "poz" or "neg" back then, because there was no test yet for HIV. You either were sick and diagnosed with AIDS, or you simply lived in fear that you soon would be.)

I was an educated, aware guy who knew exactly what AIDS was and what having it meant. I was also a young, hormone fueled sex addict hungry for cock and the freedom to take any that was offered. So I remember feeling a shiver as his vacant eyes stared deep into mine and his dick pushed past my tight hole and slid into my guts.

But, honestly, it wasn't fear. It was simoly the pure joy of knowing that my wish was coming true. More than 30 years later, I have no apologies, fears or regrets.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

A great hot story!! As with your other stories, I want to be in the story! I want to be slammed and fucked multiple times with poz dicks and take poz loads. I want to give up control and be a slammed up pleasure pig for others to use.

• Upvote 1