cleaning your hole

Redman30

www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=IXBUv-G564-

This is one of the better videos for learning to clean out your rectum.

I don't know if such exists for deep colon cleaning, but if I were planning to do activities that requires a greater amount of colon, such as fisting and the likes, then I suggest start preparing the day or two before. Eat light and maybe even fast on the day before the activity.

I think if you are going out with the intent to play it is important to be clean whether you are a top or bottom. The video is a great demonstration of how to do this. Plain water is all that is needed. No need for anything else. If you do it correctly you will be clean and fresh and ready for fun. You never know who you may meet and you always want to be ready for anything. Those of us who love to rim appreciate a nice clean hole to get our tongues into

When I am going hard core i have gone as far as getting a colonic the day of. Your entire colon is emptied and flushed and it takes a full 24-48 hours to fill it back up. Someone else mentioned the colonoscopy preparation products. Same result, only you have to spend about 8 hours shitting water. For most activity, a good thorough douching is sufficient.

Guest Matias47
repeated use of plain water for enemas is not good for you. add a bit of epsom salt or liquid soap.

Actually, both soap and epsom salts are far, far worse than plain water. They can seriously strip the mucosal lining and epsom salts can explode epithelial cells (which would only help if you're trying to convert).

A little salt and baking soda, like in the little packets for nasal rinsing, is gentler as it is a similar ph to the colon.

It's also a good idea to take probiotic supplements as you're going to lose intestinal flora when you douche frequently with anything.