Blog deletion tragedy! Any leads?

shootinside

I don't know if anyone else ever found this, but maxxxcock.blogspot.com had a great thread called "Gay Rape Scenes from Mainstream Movies and TV," which featured some really hot stuff. Almost none of it showed anything X rated, but it was some hot shit. Almost all scenes implied raw/bareback sex, and it was some of the greatest jerk-off material I ever found. Obviously some was pretty disturbing bc of what your imagination could fill in. But for most of it, imagining being that bottom, held down, tied up, mocked, forced... FUCK!!!

Apparently, blogspot.com has deleted this blog, which is fucking tragic. If anyone has any leads on where this stuff reappears, or if you have an email for maxxxcock to help get his site up and running on a less prudish platform, please get in touch via private message or reply here.

Those of you who never experienced it, my condolences. It was really special for any of us who fantasize about getting forced to take some hot bare dick and loads up the ass!

• 2 weeks later...