Fort lauderdale

losttop

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. The way the byob confused me too. I was hoping I could at least get drunk and then not care who fucked, used, me or whatever.

At Slammers you have to buy a membership which is like $30 (to bring booze in) and only like $8 more than the one time price, and if you go again the next visit is like $15 unless you go before 8pm on Sat or Sunday it's $8 to get in.

If you want to bring in booze tell the guy at the window when you get there, he should see you have a bag with you and ask what you have. whatever you bring in you can't take back out. You can bring beers, or you can bring a bottle of booze and then the mixers are free and just tip the bartender. They will hold the booze (vodka, rum, etc) until your membership expires, and if you renew ask for a new label and they will hold it for 3 more months. They won't hold beer or wine you have to drink whatever you bring.

I personally love south florida. I go at least once every other month. I always have a good time, sex or socializing. I love the weather, love the laid back lifestyle, love the deep influence of Cuban, Latin and Haitian culture. I always feel at home there and in good company amongst my island people.

Love it so much I really wanted to move. I was living in DC at the time and decided that it was time to leave. FTL/MIAMI BEACH were my choices. Before making the move I took some time off from work and moved there for for 6 weeks to test it out.

I enjoyed the relaxing, beaching and meeting men but after a few weeks I was bored. I kept asking my friends, what else is there to do other than beach, bars, gym, and sex? So. FL as fun as it is lacks intellectual stimulation. Sad to say but the people there are not cultured and you can forget about having stimulating discussions about world affairs. The party lifestyle is great but gets boring quickly. In the end, I realized as much as I like it there, I may get bored too quickly. I still visit often and I still hope that I can move in few yrs once I am done with NYC.

I personally love south florida. I go at least once every other month. I always have a good time, sex or socializing. I love the weather, love the laid back lifestyle, love the deep influence of Cuban, Latin and Haitian culture. I always feel at home there and in good company amongst my island people.

Love it so much I really wanted to move. I was living in DC at the time and decided that it was time to leave. FTL/MIAMI BEACH were my choices. Before making the move I took some time off from work and moved there for for 6 weeks to test it out.

I enjoyed the relaxing, beaching and meeting men but after a few weeks I was bored. I kept asking my friends, what else is there to do other than beach, bars, gym, and sex? So. FL as fun as it is lacks intellectual stimulation. Sad to say but the people there are not cultured and you can forget about having stimulating discussions about world affairs. The party lifestyle is great but gets boring quickly. In the end, I realized as much as I like it there, I may get bored too quickly. I still visit often and I still hope that I can move in few yrs once I am done with NYC.

Guys are weird down here. Very hard to have a decent conversation with anyone, doesn't even have to be that intelligent. A lot of boring guys down here. 99% of the gay guys you meet here, and most people in general are not from here originally. Very hard to make friends here. The bars and clubs are weird too. they have some stupid laws that you can't dance in a bar so there is only one dance club in Wilton Manors and it sucks.

Even with all that said, nothing beats the warm year round weather for me or the beauty of driving along the beach. I'd rather be here than any other part of the country.

Guys are weird down here. Very hard to have a decent conversation with anyone, doesn't even have to be that intelligent. A lot of boring guys down here. 99% of the gay guys you meet here, and most people in general are not from here originally. Very hard to make friends here. The bars and clubs are weird too. they have some stupid laws that you can't dance in a bar so there is only one dance club in Wilton Manors and it sucks.

Even with all that said, nothing beats the warm year round weather for me or the beauty of driving along the beach. I'd rather be here than any other part of the country.

My issue wasn't so much the bars or the men. I just didn't find there was much to do once you've worked out, went to beach, fucked, and drank. The party lifestyle was all that FTL offered and knowing me, I would want more than that.

The biggest reason why I decided against moving was the lack of employment. Despite a degree and job experience, I couldn't find a job that would pay me well.

My issue wasn't so much the bars or the men. I just didn't find there was much to do once you've worked out, went to beach, fucked, and drank. The party lifestyle was all that FTL offered and knowing me, I would want more than that.

The biggest reason why I decided against moving was the lack of employment. Despite a degree and job experience, I couldn't find a job that would pay me well.

That's true the work and pay situation here is shit. You just have to learn to live with less, I'm not materialistic so I'm cool here. On the upside housing is much cheaper. You can rent a small apartment walking distance to the beach for less than anywhere in north NJ even in a bad area.

Fuckboy20 - Take it from someone that knew someone that did Meth all the time down there in Fort Lauderdale, it's EASY to score there - there are a TON of Meth dealers down there, it's like it grows on trees. Yes, if you are not looking for it you will never see it - To me my first few ventures to Fort Lauderdale it was like "another day in paradise" - Once you find out about Fort Lauderdale, it's like the Wild West, full of crime and drugs.

Clubhouse II is the BEST place to go when down there. I scored 90 loads between Clubhouse II and guys I meet on BBRT, asspig and bear411.

Oh? I don't doubt the whole crime thing. I heard that down in Miami crime can be bad down there. Same as in Ft. Lauderdale. Don't even know if wilton manor is a bubbled area. But I did get warned constantly to NOT take your wallet with you. That men when having sex with you while swipe your wallet or cash. We know someone who it happened to. I only took cash and ID with me to slammer. I hear date rape drugs or mickies are used at that leather bar. Why the hell can't I remember the name of it had so much fun there.

Yes clubhouse II was awesome. I was only there for like 3 days. I took on day off to shop and explore the town. The other two were heavy on sex. I probably got about 20 something loads although. Fuck, how long did you stay down there to get 90? I'd assume clubhouse II is where you got most loads but I've met some tops that are an endless fountain of cum. They don't stop until nothing else can fit in there and sometimes that doesn't even stop them.

It is funny how different peoples experiences and perceptions are, and that is OK. I personally do not like Clubhouse 2 at all. It is a tired old bath house. I have never had a good time there. Slammers, on the other hand is a blast for me. I don't drink so the bottle club thing is not a problem for me. But you do have to go there with a piggish attitude. If you go there looking for "Mr Right", you will leave without shooting a load or taking one. You go there to fuck. The other bath house, The Club, is a waste of time, unless you like hanging out in a steam room all night and the smell of chlorine.

To each his own. Either way, Ft Lauderdale is hot.

You are correct. People's experiences and perceptions are different. After reading a bit of your profiles and posts you seem like a natural exhibitionist. You are comfortable with what you are and who you are and you have the correct attitude for a sex club like slammer. You are absolutely right about a piggy attitude and just wanting loads and sex and not "mr. right.". However, not everyone is looking for Mr. Right. But some people aren't also willing to give up or are able to give it up as easily and freely. Also, I am always a tad bit nervous when going to new places. I'm sure I was a dead giveaway. I'm glad that you are able to have a piggy and sex attitude. That is something I am trying to work on. I guess it comes with age and experiences. I know one thing's for sure though it doesn't matter how many loads I take. That won't change the attitude.

What I really like about clubhouse II is that it's laid back with the semi lounge area, it's cruisy, it can be relaxing, and there are some dark areas and the traditional rooms. I like a good combination of all that. It lets me know that depending on how I am feeling the atmosphere and environment can cater to most all. Slammer is more then likely something I'm not ready for. Not where I am right now. If I went with people I knew or a group I might be better. But on my own more then likely not. And I understand that not all guys like the artsy fartsy or classy gay type sex club. I love a sleazy sex club in Atlanta over the nicer looking one. Guys are much more laid back and horny then the other one where they are a bunch of tina dicked pricks. At least they are pretty to look at though. The dicks I mean. Oh wait...

But you are correct Ft. Lauderdale is hot and I think they have something that suits everyone. I did not go to clubhouse. It looked relaxing though.

Fort Lauderdale is ok...met few guys on bbrt and had fun at slammers.... Only negative point is room where bottoms r lined up should have a bit more light as I like to c who I'm fucking....there r some issues with drugs but that is almost everywhere unfortunately.... The resort I stayed at the windamar was full with old guys and out of shape men.... Big disappointment! Guests at resort I stayed in last summer in Palm Springs were a lot younger and in better shape....would I do FLL again? Maybe.... But then I would stay at the grand resort .

You are really just repeating yourself and the key words, "disappointment", "asians" "need sex in light" and "young and hot guys are sexy older guys that are out of shape aren't."

We get it..

@Agent Colby and Pig Bottom (not using quotes since your ideas are shared)

I understood the BYOB thing after that night. Especially seeing the alcohol behind the counter and some men getting mixers. It was also explained to me by someone too. I'm actually kind of curious what you think of the fact that they FORBID cellphones. I don't think it's a bad thing. There are some mixed feelings about it but ultimately it puts your head in the right place.

What I wanted to reply to both of you was about the "people" and "it getting old". I was warned by friend's "Don't get sucked into it, don't get sucked into it." One of the guys who hooked up with me told me that he moved away from wilton manor and likes where he lives and not being by the bars. I've been told by people at that leather bar (WTF can't I remember the name..oh yeah alcohol) that Ft. Lauderdale (Wilton Manor especially) is almost like a traverse town. People come and go. Someone you might see for a while might suddenly leave or a whole bunch of people leave and new people who come to stay for a while, permanently or visit. Lack of natives you could say. But I guess at the age I'm at where all I want to do is travel, drink, have bb sex, learn more about leather, gay communities, and people a town where people come and go is a vast amount of knowledge. While for some it might not seem that way because everyone is always out and about or just doing the same thing they still have their own experiences from where they are from and their reasons for being there. But I can see why it would turn away a lot of people from Ft. Lauderdale. Living there for a long time probably would be boring..

But at the same time I live in a somewhat gay city currently. I work, go out drink, eat, hang out with friends, stay inside, shop, and have sex. I think the only difference between living there and here is the fact that the area is just a gay mecha. Everything is so close by, it's a strong gay community (seems to be), tons of bars and AWESOME HAPPY HOUR LOGIC, and clubs and gay businesses. Maybe the fact that it's just all in one place like that and "instant" you burn out quicker. I know several people who live outside of ATL because they are burned out by it or don't want to be part of it. I technically barely live in the city but enough to where rent is reasonable and adult stores, sex clubs, bars, and clubs are very close. But not nearly as close as they are in Ft. Lauderdale. But I did find the people more interesting and engaging in Ft. Lauderdale. Especially the leathermen.

But yes finding a job or career to live down there and be part of that life is tricky as well. But it is a DAMN GOOD winter escape. I never knew they had no dancing laws in clubs either. So that's why The Manor was like the only dance club. Wait but there was Boom or something too.

I have never gone to a sex club to relax. I go there to fuck. Going to slammers with friends is a terrible idea. Go alone, when you are ready. That is one thing I love about Slammers, very little of the gathering of friends bullshit. That is what bars are for. The men there all want sex.

I'm actually kind of curious what you think of the fact that they FORBID cellphones. I don't think it's a bad thing.

I think it's a good thing. 95% of people drive there so they can just leave the cell phone in the car, the others that get there by taxi can check their cell phones for $1.

I'm guessing it's for privacy so people won't take pictures or video. All smart phones have cameras and so do most other regular cell phones now adays.

Plus it's in your benefit that it won't get stolen in a dark room.

I have never gone to a sex club to relax. I go there to fuck. Going to slammers with friends is a terrible idea. Go alone, when you are ready. That is one thing I love about Slammers, very little of the gathering of friends bullshit. That is what bars are for. The men there all want sex.

I agree with tiger.... U go to sexclub to fuck! Like Tiger I would never go to sexclub with friends..... Would put me off and I wouldn't be able to act like the pig I am.... Although my friends know I'm big whore! Lol

If I have sexual preference not to fuck Asians and not to do drugs.... Than I guess yes.... I'm asshole in ur strange book.... Lol. Respect other people's opinions!

The issue is not your "sexual preference" or the fact that you aren't into drugs. What makes you an asshole and guys who have racial "preferences" is how they articulate it. There is a way to say you are not into asians or blacks without dehumanizing them or speak of them as if they are some kind of "eww thing".

Example:

"But I was too afraid of fucking black or Asian ass so I didn't totally relax. At one time.... I was fucking this hot bodied guy with amazing silky fuck hole but as soon as I thought he might be Asian as his body was really smooth....so I couldn't unload in him"

I mean really? Asians and blacks are that repulsive to you? How do you think an asian or black guy feels reading that? Put yourself in their shoes.

The issue is not your "sexual preference" or the fact that you aren't into drugs. What makes you an asshole and guys who have racial "preferences" is how they articulate it. There is a way to say you are not into asians or blacks without dehumanizing them or speak of them as if they are some kind of "eww thing".

Example:

"But I was too afraid of fucking black or Asian ass so I didn't totally relax. At one time.... I was fucking this hot bodied guy with amazing silky fuck hole but as soon as I thought he might be Asian as his body was really smooth....so I couldn't unload in him"

I mean really? Asians and blacks are that repulsive to you? How do you think an asian or black guy feels reading that? Put yourself in their shoes.

Amen AgentColby!

Example:

I have to agree to u.... Indeed it doesn't sound very nice....I have lived in Bangkok for over a year and I loved the lifestyle there.... Eg my huge apartment with swimming pool and having a maid and never lifting a finger to do anything....while I enjoyed all that I found the men so off putting....It would really gross me out if they would like touch me in sexual way and I can't explain why....a friend of mine said I should have seen it as a compliment.... But I never did. I got angry....at work I have Asian and black friends and I joke around with them.... So I know I'm not a racist ....but I can be like very opiniated about certain things.... Like sex with co workers.... Another thing I could never do....