TOPS: Do u get turned off if ur btm had an "accident"?

neg4poztop

Meaning...while you're fucking a good btm who's hole is clean,then all of a sudden he may have a slight bowel movement and your dick doesn't come out clean..is that a total turn off for you? I try really hard to make sure my hole is clean for gettin fucked,but you know sometimes u get those last minute fuck calls for a good breeding..so sometimes its hard to really prep like a btm needs to..your thoughts?

Probably a better question is "would you give a bottom a second chance if he had an accident?" My answer would be no. Unless he was a regular. I just don't see how a bottom can expect a top to fuck a shitty hole. Accident or not.

I have said this many times, shit happens. You are fucking a shit hole and you get upset there's an accident? I have had my cock come out of a hole with some brown on it. If it's a little, I wipe it off and continue. If it more than a little I go into the bathroom and wash up. If he wants to try to clean out more, fine. If he can't clean out, then we'll fuck again later. I'm not into shit, but I don't run screaming out of the bedroom when it happens. You just have to deal with it. If it turns you off that much, then quit fucking assholes.

As a top who has a cock with a cock that's not only long but thick, I've pulled out a few bottoms and had my dick shit on. At first I was totally grossed out, and threw the guy out. But over the years, it's become more routine too fuck a bottom and hear the thundering queef then my cum run out along a small lump of feceies. Most of the time I don't even tell them it's happen, that's what towels are for, as long as it doesn't smell. For example I was fucking a bottom the other day, he farted after I pulled out and took a small dump. I went to the bathroom, got a Wet Wipe, wiped his ass, flushed it and carried on fucking him. I guess I'm so used to it happening all the time I just laugh it off. The bottoms on the hand, when they discover it, usually curl up with embarassment and don't want to get fuck again for that night.

Probably a better question is "would you give a bottom a second chance if he had an accident?" My answer would be no. Unless he was a regular. I just don't see how a bottom can expect a top to fuck a shitty hole. Accident or not.

As a big-dicked guy I've run into the situation that the bottom thought he was clean enough for a normal, average fucker, but not quite enough for me. I think one can judge by the level of embarrassment the bottom shows if it really was an accident that happens once in a blue moon (or a regular occurrence). I don't throw guys out or freak out, but the fuck is pretty much over for me. After all, shit on my dick is a turn-off. But if the bottom's interesting I usually give second chances (of course not if the bottom is a guy I normally wouldn't fuck twice, anyway).

If you can sense that the bottom doesn't really care, then NO, no second chances.

It does not bother me at all. After we both get cleaned up, we're back in action. Once I met a guy (unplanned) at a store one night. He wanted to get fucked and since it was not planned, he had not done a enema. Apparently he thought he was alright down there. We fucked in his car and an accident happened. The smell was strong but we were both so horny we kept fucking until we both came. Even though it was gross, it didn't stop me from cumming in him.

Shit does happen. My ex was riding my cock and thought he needed to hit the can. As he dismounted, his bowels totally released. I hit the shower, he hit the can, the sheets hit the washer. Can't remember how the night ended up but sure we both got off. He was so embarrassed.

If it's a little and no smell I'll continue fucking. Fortunately I've never been in a big mess. I would give the btm a second chance usually. I like to fuck really young guys and sometimes they don't know how to clean properly.

Meaning...while you're fucking a good btm who's hole is clean,then all of a sudden he may have a slight bowel movement and your dick doesn't come out clean..is that a total turn off for you? I try really hard to make sure my hole is clean for gettin fucked,but you know sometimes u get those last minute fuck calls for a good breeding..so sometimes its hard to really prep like a btm needs to..your thoughts?

It's over for me then.... If its first time fuck... No second chances.... If its bf I don't make drama out of it.... Broke up with one guy as it was always the same.... Shit on my dick.... Sorry cant bare it.... Also have low tolerance for guys who don't know how to suck dick.... I might come across as asshole.... But I'm sorry ur hole needs to be clean... And u need to know what u r doing.... That's why I like slutty guys with experience....

It is over for me if I see shit on my dick. If I am topping, I expect a clean hole b/c before I fuck it, I am going to spend some time eating that hole. I undersand accidents happens but once I see or smell the shit, I am done. I do not want to go back there. This happened last month as I was fucking this bottom. After a few minutes of fucking, I pulled out and noticed brown smear on my dick. I asked of he douched he said no he didn't have time. I told him it was best we end this.

When I bottom, I make sure to clean out completely. I can only think of 2 occasians I had accidents and in both cases, I ended the session b/c I didn't feel I was clean enough.