BBRT & negative guys

Guest bbosouno

Guest bbosouno

I'm on BBRT and there are quite a lot of guys "claiming" to be negative and are barebacking. Some even say they are "poz friendly" aka fuck with poz guys. One "alleged" negative top told me he'll fuck me but only with a condom ( Ok we're talking bbrt!). I questioned this "negative top" no direct answer so he blocked me! Anyone else experienced this? Are these guys bug chasers or what?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on BBRT (pdxbuttmunch) and my last test was neg but my status is "ask me" cause as soon as ya take a load (regardless of what your top says his status is), all bets are off. I never try and 'sugar coat' anything and have never had to block a member :)

• Administrators

The neg tops often are neg. I know I've been on BBRT and at least as of a month ago I'm still testing neg. There's just a lot less risk for a bareback top than a bareback bottom. Now, the bottoms - I often doubt they're really neg.

I've been barebacking for 15 years and I estimate have taken more than 1,500 loads in darkrooms, saunas, gloryholes and fuck buddies. My last HIV-neg test was March 2013. There are lots of bottoms who are HIV-neg.

Considering the window period, saying that I'm HIV-neg is not accurate. I was visiting Chile in January and stayed in a great apartment that I rented from HungLatinDom. It was located right in the middle of the gay village in Santiago: sex 24 hours a day.

A more accurate negative HIV status should include the date and sexual history since 3 months prior to the test. My HIV status, after having tested March 8th, should be: "HIV-negative on January 8th, and taken several anonymous loads since."

I am on BBRT and still testing neg as of 2/28. I will go to bath house or sometimes hook up with guys from BBRT. and I will take poz loads. In fact just started casually dating a guy who is poz...he was a little hesitant about fucking me raw at first but after the first few times he's okay with it now

Frankly, after oh so many years of fucking around, my impression is this: There are normal guys and there are inconsiderate morons, who often exhibit a stunning level of both disregard of others (not reading profiles, ignoring preferences etc.) and cognitive dissonance. But IMHO that's just how the world is and has nothing to do with serostatus.

I am neg (as of last test) and do fuck raw. Sometimes I just don't notice the part that says "poz only" and wink or comment. It could just be a compliment, so please forgive me if I ever do that.

Guest ff-whole

After 10+ yrs of on and of getting fucked bare, I am still Neg. as of my last test in February so as a bottom I have this thing that I take bare by look and feel and sometimes don't bother to ask but prefer no condoms so if the top starts poking my hole without asking or with only a short; "is it okay?" I let him...

So far so good. But I DON'T chase the bug.

Frankly, after oh so many years of fucking around, my impression is this: There are normal guys and there are inconsiderate morons, who often exhibit a stunning level of both disregard of others (not reading profiles, ignoring preferences etc.) and cognitive dissonance. But IMHO that's just how the world is and has nothing to do with serostatus.

I couldn't have said it better. I'd only add that the odds of encountering a guy who hasn't read the profile, etc. increase exponentially as the night grows later.

5+ years of raw fucking.. majority as bottom. I've taken loads from poz guys, neg (?) guys and mostly from unknown guys. My profile on BBRT shows neg, last test mid-March, and have not had any bad feedback about it.

I am not a bug-chaser... I am addicted to getting raw fucked as a bottom. Vanilla/safe sex is of no interest to me. I've gotten to the point of being open to anything and everything...w/s, fiisting, b/d, ++++.... just condoms are not on the list of things that I want anything to do with. Once in a great while, a top will use a condom while I'm fucking at the baths.. oh well... but otherwise I won't carry them and won't offer them.

I know that it's Russian Roulette and have no problem with that. I'm enjoying what I'm doing and what's being done to me. That's the point.

I posted a party on BBRT recently for a work trip to Atlanta. I had a guy request an invite and ask me if I was okay with the fact that he is neg. I said I don't have a problem with that as long as you don't have a problem with me being poz. His response was no and that he liked the risk factor even though he knows the risk is lower for him since he is the top and I am undetectable. But depending on when he shows up and when he fucks me his risk could increase due to the cum already in my hole and if there is any blood floating around in there as well from me getting my ass torn up.

Wish me luck, 12 signed up but usually only 1/2 actually show up. I'll let you know how it goes.

I think guys tend to be more honest about their status on bbrt,but not always...its a lot worse on A4A...there's a ton of poz guys in my area that claim to be poz...what I love is when I see a guy on a4a who's profile says safe sex only,and then later I see them on bbrt wahtin to bareback lol