What do you tops prefer a hairy or shaved hole?

deaddack

Oh, that's a tough one. They can both be nice. A guy that shaves completely ass, crotch, balls, etc. can be hot. On other guys, a hairy (especially blond or red) hole is very sexy. For me it depends on the guy. I've shaved a few guy's holes before. That gets me good and hard for sure. Sorry I wasn't more specific. :) Show me a body/hole pic and I'll tell you if I'd prefer you shaved or hairy I guess.

Oh, that's a tough one. They can both be nice. A guy that shaves completely ass, crotch, balls, etc. can be hot. On other guys, a hairy (especially blond or red) hole is very sexy. For me it depends on the guy. I've shaved a few guy's holes before. That gets me good and hard for sure. Sorry I wasn't more specific. :) Show me a body/hole pic and I'll tell you if I'd prefer you shaved or hairy I guess.

If u would have asked me few years back I would have said: shaved or hairless hole....but due to other top buddy of mine I started experimenting with hairy holes and I must say I luv them both! As long as its clean and doesn't look like a Forrest I might get lost in...lol.

I'll do smooth but hairy wins. Gimme a hairy arse like this one and I'll dive in, tongue, cock, fist... Anything just I be inside it!

]

Damn that ass is as inviting as yours Bbikercub, wouldn't mind having them both lined up on a bed. Go back and forth, till my tongue was to tired to speak, then use my cock on them the same way.

Damn that ass is as inviting as yours Bbikercub' date=' wouldn't mind having them both lined up on a bed. Go back and forth, till my tongue was to tired to speak, then use my cock on them the same way.[/quote']

Mmmmm I like that, but who'd get your load?

Guest jaydedday

I have a hairy hole as you can tell from my picture. I shaved myself completely once and the reception I got wasn't as great as when I was hairy. I'm built to be a hairy boy