Your very "First" load

Fuckmesl

I can. I was 15, trolled around on AOL, and picked up a 27 year old guy by telling him I wasn't a virgin and had taken loads. When we were driving to his place, he mentioned he usually fucked a friend of his, and I said a 3some would be hot (just off hand, didn't mean anything by it). He used his car phone (yes, a car phone) to call his buddy and we picked him up at work. The friend fucked me first, but didn't shoot. The original guy climbed on me and bred me, then went to watch TV while the friend gave me two more loads. He then grabbed the car keys from the original guy and took me home, and on the way told me he could tell it was my first time and I was an awesome bottom, and thanked me for giving my cherry to him. It was the best afternoon. I felt cum shoot in me for the first time, and felt so much of it that it was sloshing around in my ass for the whole trip home. Never looked back.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5

Unfortunately it was a night I'll never forget. I was 19.

It was pride week in Atlanta. I wasn't old enough to go to the bars so me and my Sir at the time went to the jungle. There were horrible drag queens there and one was doing a scottish character. My former Sir was literally clawing the table. I suggested we get out and go back home. Once we got back home we took off our leather and went to the bedroom. I don't quite remember how it happened but I was undressing my former Sir and he was getting aroused. He told me to get on my knees and I started to blow him. He took off my clothes and before I knew it we were in bed. He told me, "Boy you've made me so proud over these last few months and you really are a good boy. Tonight, it's about you boy. What do you want." I told him, "I want what you want Sir..I want to please you SIR!"

He told me, "That's the right answer boy." He took out a dildo and put it in me even though I did not like that at the time. I allowed myself to relax as he recently taught me and take the dildo. He pushed it in slowly and I felt my cock rock hard. He got on top of me and started making out with me. His warm scottish lips and mustache were over my face and he was so passionate and romantic. He said, "Boy, I love you. And I'm going to show you how much I love you." He took the dildo out and put lube on his cock. I wasn't sure what he was doing until he started pressing his cock in me. I thought, "This is finally it. I told myself I won't bareback unless it's with a partner or a man I love..I'm finally doing it, having sex with the man I love." He slowly pushed his curved scottish cock in me and told me, "Relax like I taught you boy." I took deep breathes and relaxed and felt him pop in. The feeling was indescribable. We've fucked a few times with condoms but I never knew it would feel this good with him inside me. All of him. Everything he is and represents. Is in me. My Master. His cock. His will. His dominance. I'm taking everything. He fucked me and told me how it felt so good and how he had been waiting a long time for this. We fucked for quite a while. An hour or so until he told me that he couldn't hold it much longer. He kept fucking me and shouted, "This is it boy..I'm about to cum, I'm making you mine BOY!". And I felt his warm hot cum shoot inside me. I felt like I was truly owned, truly his. He went to the bathroom to wash off his dick and he got back into bed. We made out some more and he cuddled with me and we slept together that night.

And unfortunately...that was all part of his plan. But my natural stubbornness prevented myself from being completely used by that man. Regardless what happens in the future and how I feel about him he is the man who first fucked me raw and made love to me. And he was also my first Sir and left the biggest impression on me. And no matter what happens. I will never forget that night. Ever.

Edited by fuckboy20

Mine was a few years back. Met this guy on Gay.com and went over to his house. Fucked me with a condom, but he used baby oil to lube me up. It broke midway and he finished shooting into me while I straddled him. No accident, he planned on breaking the rubber and seeding me. Second time was with a guy in San Antonio where he came over and planted his seed without the premise of a condom. Off of BBRTS to be exact!

I was 20 years old! I was in Norfolk Va., cruising a park, looking to suck cock! This tall guy walked by me with his cock out ! he was at least 8"! I started to suck him at first when he said he wanted to fuck me! I didnt have any condoms nor did he!( i wasnt planning on getting fucked that day!) i told him he coud fuck me as long as he didnt cum inside me! He didnt fuck me long, as i was face down in the dirt and grass, he got up and walked away!i was puzzled at what just happen and assumed he didnt cum inside my wet hole!..silly me;) anyways , as i walked to my car, i felt his cum running down my leg! And oh my...it was alot! i remember driving home wishing i didnt let him fuck me,,,but the feeling of his warm cum left me wanting more!

I've shared this before...I was 28, married 6 months, been bi since I was 21 always a top had only fucked 3 guys, only sucked maybe 10 in those 6 years. I met an older dom top. I was sucking his cock nearly ever day for two week. About the 5th day, he started fingering me and using a dildo on me. One day he demanded to fuck me - to breed me. I freaked and left after he told me to fuck or leave.

I was gone for two weeks, but I was back

Friday afternoon, the wife was going to be gone all weekend. I was at his house about 3 in the afternoon. I got home Sunday afternoon.

8+, bare white cock...took forever to get me loose and get that thick monster in me. By the end of the weekend and ten loads later...I was a slut bottom

I remember every detail of my first load, because it was with my first man. From the moment I felt his tongue up my hole, I knew I wanted him to fuck me. He was gentle and patient, taking a good 10 minutes to get his entire 7" cock all the way in. We kissed as we made passionate lustful sex. Some 20 minutes later, with a powerful thrust, he shot his seed deep inside me. This was back in 1977 and ever since, I've NEVER had a condom on/in me.

• Like 1

• 6 years later...

I was 9 and he was 34.  I didn't really know what was happening, but of course I understand now.  The first of thousands of loads since then.

I was 11 and ready...but didn't know it.seduced blown and fucked one afternoon by the town pedofile.Yes scared heart pounding but excited too...a mix of feelings that goes with sex even today many years later.It was the first time I felt my body open up to a man,he sensed this and years later told  me how much he loved that.

• Upvote 1

Guest JackEdJIZZ

It was the first year of my life that actually had "teen" in the age.   Was a customer on my paper route who had been setting the stage for a couple months.   It started with oral, but within two weeks he was loading me nearly every day.  I loved it then, and love the memories now---nearly 40 years later.   Never looked back and have been a PROUD FAGGOT ever since. 

Guest BreedMeInVegas

We were both 14, freshmen in high school.  I was on the water polo team, and he was on the football team  We had been messing around with each other for about 6 months, and a month earlier had started to fuck.  I was the bottom, and he always topped.  One night we were going at it and were getting ready to fuck and we didn't have a condom.  We had both taken a few condoms from our older siblings when we started to fuck, but had run out.  So we talked about just seeing what it was like without a condom, and we never used condoms again after that night.  

I can remember how warm it felt when he started to shoot, and how it felt like he shot a lot inside me.  Since it was one of our usual Friday night sleepovers, after he shot in me, I didn't know, or think to go to the bathroom to push it out, so I ended up falling asleep with his load in me.  When I would stay over I would sleep in one of his football jocks, so a few hours later I woke up to him pushing his hard cock back in me, and he gave me a second load.  I remember riding my bike home the next day and feeling it start to leak out of me.

We hooked up all through high school, and sometimes we'd fuck before school and I'd go to school with his load in me for the entire day.

Guest faggot hole

my very first load was a gift to me by my father (my actual dad) and it was a remarkable bonding experience.  He was gentle, He talked me through it, He reassured me that this was what was meant to be.  And He set me on the course of my lifetime -- my life's work and my life's purpose.

Guest descartes70817

My very first was me cumming inside my younger brother. It started when I was 14 and he was 11 but it took a year to get to full sex. We shared a bedroom so he noticed that when I came to bed I jerked of multiple times before I fell asleep and he wanted to know what happened and asked if he could watch. That eventually led to him stroking me off, and then to sucking me off. Basically if he wanted to hang out with his big brother he had to get me off, and it eventually led to a day hanging out in the woods when I convinced him to let me fuck him.

Now, all I knew about sex was that using Vaseline made things slide into my ass easily and it felt good to me. Of course I had absolutely no idea that my cock is too thick for any virgin ass, so I thought that I could just slide right on in. My kid brother squealed like the stuck pig he was when he found himself impaled to the base on my cock, and begged me to stop and pull out. On the other hand I felt so fucking amazing that that I knew if I could only stay exactly where I was for just a few more seconds I was going to cum and I wanted to be exactly where I was when that happened.

Instead of pulling out I stayed dead still with my cock buried in his boy cunt until I reached the point of no return and started cumming and cumming and cumming inside him. The entire time he was pleading with me to stop, even as I pumped load afte load into his ass. As he filled up and my cum lubricated him better I began to slowly slide in and out. His pleading died out and was replaced now with low moans and groans, until he even began to push back each time I pushed in, until finally I came a second time as he came too.

Edited by descartes70817