Actual encounters from this site?

neg4poztop

Ive read guys claim theyve hooked up from this site,but was wondering if any hiv neg guys have hooked up with poz tops on here,and it would help if you gave screen names for our curiosity,it just seems this site is really more for major cities..oh also how was your encounter? Thnx

Guest JizzDumpWI

So far have not met anyone through BreedingZone; but some of the guys I've met elsewhere are also here. I do have a lot of friends contacts though; and all are welcome to breed my hole. I wonder what it would be like to have my entire friends list from here breed me all the same night/weekend....?

Only met one person from on here, and that's the man himself (a very classy guy, our host, btw. He had a bottom all lined up and everything to share with me).

Part of the problem I have is that I'd love to meet up with some of you all while I'm out on the road, but (a) I need a kind of universal black book that tells me who of potential interest is close to me and (B) that black book needs to work well on a smart phone. I do take a laptop with me, but it's a hassle to break it out, fire up the APU, and get online, when my smartphone is already there and already working.

And this leads me to a plea to those who might be more tech-savvy and who also have the contacts in the industry. What would it take to come up with a Grindr-like app that focused on guys into barebacking? Yeah, I know BarebackRT has a mobile interface, but frankly, it's got a few rough edges, and isn't particularly user friendly for guys who are constantly on the move like I am.

And, for those of you who don't travel around so much, wouldn't it be kinda nice to know that there's a potential raw hookup in the same bar, or down the street or wherever?

No idea if development wouldn't be cost prohibitive. And I'd much rather see it built on top of an existing barebacking online community, either here or BBRT or something than a brand new startup. Although that might not be possible...hybrid web/mobile sites don't really seem to work very well.

MascMountainMan, I sent you a pvt. Try that. When will you be in Wisconsin?

Alas, I have a job with a new company that keeps me west of I-35. The driving's a lot easier and less stressful (no Chicago! no East Coast!) but the downside is that I don't get around to meet as many pigs as I did when I was OTR. And trust me, there are some extremely hot men I met out there back east that I will sincerely regret not seeing again in the near future.

There are two guys on this site that I have hooked up with. I found theme on bbrt and found out later they were also here. There is another guy in PS I am trying to find time for. Most profiles on this site do not list location so it is hard to meet guys locally. It would be helpful if guys would at least say what state they are located in.

Only met one person from on here, and that's the man himself (a very classy guy, our host, btw. He had a bottom all lined up and everything to share with me).

Part of the problem I have is that I'd love to meet up with some of you all while I'm out on the road, but (a) I need a kind of universal black book that tells me who of potential interest is close to me and (B) that black book needs to work well on a smart phone.

Sounds like a job for an android developer, or a iphone developer. Have you tried squirt? Until this place has its own app.

Okay, so I've cheated here, been getting guys I know, or have had sex with, or want to have sex with, both llocally, and not to join. Does that count? If so, then up to 8 now locally. LOL.

You're pretty high up on my personal list of men from this site I'd love to get with. I'm really going to have to see if I can get sent over to your side of Texas sometime....

It would be cool if we did something like "Breeding Zone" meets where someone organizes an event for everyone to get together in certain regions. Things to do in the city, bath houses or stuff to go to and sex parties or something like that. That way people can find each other in their area or travel if somethings going on.

Just food for thought :P

• Upvote 1