could you be versatile, or are you committed to your role?

Fickloch

What are you?  

178 members have voted

1. 1. What are you?

• Bottom
    • Totally Versatile
    • Versatile but prefer bottom
    • Versatile but prefer top

Dudeliquor and I are very similar in why and how we like to top. I really enjoy getting down deep in a hole and rocking until my cock swells up and the real fun begins. When my cock swells, I gain another inch in length and get even deeper. I would like to return the favor for my man, now that we are together. He is top/vers and has adapted to taking my cock deeply and intensely. He is hung as well and we are working on getting me to the point of being able to take a fucking. Yesterday he put me in the sling, ate my hole and got me hungry for his cock. Once he was inside he had me keep stroking my cock until I exploded. It was good positive reinforcement and hot as hell. I felt a bit selfish, but soon got over it, lol.

Funny observation from yesterday. After I shot, I wiped the cum off of my hand immediately. When I top, no drop gets waisted. I'll felch my load out and lick his off his belly. Guess things really are different when you are on bottom.

Was a total bottom for 33 years, just wasn't interested in fucking another guy, I loved riding a guys cock, and sliding my sphincter up and down his cock (you gotta douche well for that). Any how about a year ago, I became a lot more interested in fucking guys, read up and learned how to ride an orgasm without cuming, so am now more of a versatile top. Love to ride a tweaker for hours ;)

Was a total bottom for 33 years, just wasn't interested in fucking another guy, I loved riding a guys cock, and sliding my sphincter up and down his cock (you gotta douche well for that). Any how about a year ago, I became a lot more interested in fucking guys, read up and learned how to ride an orgasm without cuming, so am now more of a versatile top. Love to ride a tweaker for hours ;)

nice one,good for you for thinking outside the box

I'm interested in versatility, because I feel very on my own as a versatile guy. Most people I find are either a top as a bottom, and really dedicated to that role.

I'd disagree. I would say that most guys are indeed versatile and just prefer to take one role. However, there are also some for whom it's not just a role, but an identity, who realized, that theay are either top or bottom. For whom it's not dedication to a role, but the easiest thing in the world: to be what they are.

Totally understandable, and I admire your resolution, even if I don't understand it.

You see, to me that just sounds absurd. For me it doesn't take one iota of resolution to be a top, it comes natural. On the other hand, bottoming for me has nothing to do with sex. It's about as clinical and unpleasant as a colon exam. Just as for other guys it feels absurd to stick their dicks into pussy. Many guys are somewhat bi, but some guys are just gay and that's it.

I firmly believe that even guys who feel strongly drawn to just be a top or a bottom should at the very least try the other side, if only to have a better understanding of what they're doing to or for their partners.

Yes and no. I tried bottoming once or twice when I was young and stupid. With a very nice fuckbuddy who I really liked at the time. The experience did nothing whatsoever for me. You can't really learn much from something that feels completely wrong.

So I think one has to be careful, because there is nothing more annoying than missionary zeal ("But you HAVE to try that....")

Edited by GermanFucker
  • Like 2

I would love to be versatile...more opportunity for sex. I've fucked a few time and got off, but, I just LOVE having a dick in my ass...feeling a hot Top who loves to fuck. Listening to him say how good it feels and the "fuck yeah! I'm gonna cum in your ass. Take it man! Take my load!" Then watching and feeling him take pleasure in my hole. That such a fucking turn-on. Even better if I can cum along with him. Can't help it, love the feel of cock...JUST FUCK ME MAN!

Yes and no. I tried bottoming once or twice when I was young and stupid. With a very nice fuckbuddy who I really liked at the time. The experience did nothing whatsoever for me. You can't really learn much from something that feels completely wrong.

Sure I can understand that. But people are different at different times in their lives. Sexuality is fluid. Some people identify as completely straight for 40 years and then become gay. Thus, I find it hard to buy into this fixed and static notion of topness or bottmness., as though it were caused by some genetic variable. I'm not even sure I really believe in a fixed gay/straight.

• 5 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I have become more Vers. over the years.  I feel that it opens up more opportunities.  I travel an hour or more, to get to a club or a bathhouse, I don't always get bred, so I have started topping guys too, to get additional action.

Bottoming is also not an identity for me. I bottom for the pleasure I feel, when I get reamed, and then have a load go up my ass.

around  70% bottom  /  30% top here

• 2 years later...