CumUnion Berkeley

• Administrators

Breeding Zone is now a proud sponsor of CumUnion, so we want to encourage you guys to go to the parties and tell others what you liked, what to expect, etc. (Even what you didn't like)..

CumUnion isn't officially a bareback party (condoms are provided), but given who promotes it, there's typically a lot of barebacking going on. So tell the other guys about your experience specifically with CumUnion Berkeley... Is it mostly bareback, or do a lot of guys use condoms, or is there a lot of oral and not much fucking? Were you able to give or take loads? How many? Would you say it's easy for a bottom to get loads or a top to find willing cumholes? What sort of guys attend? How piggy and uninhibited were they? And bottom line - would you recommend other guys go?.

CumUnion Berkeley is held at Steamworks Berkley, 2107 4th Street. The next party is on Wed, June 5th. Doors Open at 8:00pm. If you go and they ask where you heard about the party make sure you mention Breeding Zone - even if you also saw it mentioned elsewhere. We want the organizers to know that Breeding Zone members are going to the parties.

Click here for more details about the party.

I've been to four CumUnion parties with my partner in Berkeley and look forward to the next one on June 5. The guys who attend are a cross section of guys in all shapes and sizes so please don't stay away. I love sucking cock and there is always someone ready to give it up. I get the feeling that a lot of guys want to save up their loads until "later". In the maze area I leaned over a guy who was sucking someone and as I stood rubbing my cock on his ass he reached behind and quick as a wink he stuffed my fat cock inside his hole. I took my time pumping him and he had a way of squeezing his butt and squeezing my cock! I leaned over his back and asked if he wanted my cum. Of course he said yes and then tightened his hole even more and I shot a huge load inside him. I fingered his cummy hole. On another occasion I caught this twink naked in the sling with his bare feet in the straps. I have major male feet fetish so with his feet in my mouth I came all over his ass and cock instantly without ever really fucking him. There are condoms everywhere and I must confess I use them depending on each adventure and if asked. The CumUnion parties are fucking awesome. There is a sauna, huge jacuzzi, and full shower area so cum on join in! Mike

• 2 weeks later...
I've been to four CumUnion parties with my partner in Berkeley and look forward to the next one on June 5. The guys who attend are a cross section of guys in all shapes and sizes so please don't stay away. I love sucking cock and there is always someone ready to give it up. I get the feeling that a lot of guys want to save up their loads until "later". In the maze area I leaned over a guy who was sucking someone and as I stood rubbing my cock on his ass he reached behind and quick as a wink he stuffed my fat cock inside his hole. I took my time pumping him and he had a way of squeezing his butt and squeezing my cock! I leaned over his back and asked if he wanted my cum. Of course he said yes and then tightened his hole even more and I shot a huge load inside him. I fingered his cummy hole. On another occasion I caught this twink naked in the sling with his bare feet in the straps. I have major male feet fetish so with his feet in my mouth I came all over his ass and cock instantly without ever really fucking him. There are condoms everywhere and I must confess I use them depending on each adventure and if asked. The CumUnion parties are fucking awesome. There is a sauna, huge jacuzzi, and full shower area so cum on join in! Mike

Thanks for the post, pumpermike. I've been really tempted to hit up CumUnion in Berkeley and see what it's like. I'm neg so I've also been nervous about letting my inner pig out during the event.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

fucking awesome! showed up around 10pm and it was a bit slow; picked up around 11pm. There were a couple of hot cum dumps taking all cocks & all loads; I fucked 3 of them, dumped my load in one. Nice space, some hot ass. Definitely a fun time!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...