The Second Ring

On 5/11/2013 at 2:44 AM, NLbear said:

I didn't even know about a second ring.....guess I need to read up about that. I do know that some guys fuck me so deep that I cum handsfree. I just squirt by getting fucked without touching my cock.

Hitting that 2nd ring then.

On 6/29/2024 at 7:56 PM, topblkmale said:

I'm a second hole breeder.

But I am very curious to know whether bottoms feel a deeper connection when a top breeds past the second hole (ring).

I'd love it in the first if nothing else,  but the 2nd would be great too, especially a BBC getting through itđŸ˜”

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2024 at 4:56 PM, topblkmale said:

I'm a second hole breeder.

But I am very curious to know whether bottoms feel a deeper connection when a top breeds past the second hole (ring).

Oh I think so definitely!!

Don't bottom much but when I do usually he's bigger(thicker) than me - so definitely can clear my pretty shallow deep ring - and when he blows, I can really feel that girth get thicker on both rings - and the head pop in and out as he thrusts that load in.  Its intense! Maybe more so for rare bottoms like me ... not sure ...

When topping those guys that have their deep ring gripping around my crazy hard shaft always seem to be grunting harder and more wound up - than those who have a ring WAY back in there that I can *just* hit...

• Like 1