Best position to ge bred!

Depends on the situation - if i'm feeling slutty doggie or standing braced against a wall and arse pushed out. If i'm feeling romantic on my back - so i can use my hands to caress my fucker - but i love it any way!!!

• Moderators

For years, I always wanted it on my back with my legs in the air because I love to watch the tops face when he cums.(I also loved watching a first timers face when he learned that no, I wasn't going to ask him to wear a rubber and yes, he could totally shoot inside. It's great that people just expect to bareback nowadays, but I kind of miss being that sluttty bottom that made a top's night by giving it all up for him)

Eight years ago, I met my husband who prefers fucking me flat on my belly or sometimes doggy-style. I have gotten very used to that position and I really like it now. It makes me feel like the top has all the power and control which is hot.

All that said, I think in a sling is the best. We've talked about getting one for the house.

On my knees, ass in the air, face down on the mattress... feel his dick go as deep as possible as he pumps his load in. I can usually feel his dick throbbing in my guts as he blows his load.

cool...thanks guys! My personal favorite is doggy! But having my legs wrapped around my tops waist when he is coming and my weight on my shoulders with my back off the bed is fucking awsome! damn i wish i had a sling......;)

• 4 weeks later...

On my back with my legs on his shoulders. I love to see his face when he unloads and that way I can grab his ass and pull him as deep as possible inside my pussy. Last night I got bred like that and the load stayed deep inside the whole night.

For years, I always wanted it on my back with my legs in the air because I love to watch the tops face when he cums.(I also loved watching a first timers face when he learned that no, I wasn't going to ask him to wear a rubber and yes, he could totally shoot inside. It's great that people just expect to bareback nowadays, but I kind of miss being that sluttty bottom that made a top's night by giving it all up for him)

Eight years ago, I met my husband who prefers fucking me flat on my belly or sometimes doggy-style. I have gotten very used to that position and I really like it now. It makes me feel like the top has all the power and control which is hot.

All that said, I think in a sling is the best. We've talked about getting one for the house.

GET ONE! They're fucking awesome.

• Like 1