Would you be horrified if

Guest JizzDumpWI

Hmmm, well to be honest, it would be the spitting teeth out in mid blow that would be a little off-putting. I would have preferred he take them out before he starts. But I agree with flexbtm; some of my best received head was from guys who had false teeth and took them out to blow.

Nope, wouldn't be a problem. I knew one guy many years ago who had all his teeth pulled so he could give better blow jobs. Wish I knew where he was today. I thought that was a little extreme at the time, but he was good.

• Moderators

I am glad this happened to me for the first time when I was young (23 or so). The fact that it was followed by the best head I had ever imagined got me past it. Once you've felt that, it never bothers you again. I would have hated to have missed out on all those great toothless BJs.

Not false teeth per se, but I have Invisalign braces, and since they're basically just smooth plastic over my teeth, I like to use them to massage the guy's dick. There's no pain at all, it just feels like gums, but more solid.

I am glad this happened to me for the first time when I was young (23 or so). The fact that it was followed by the best head I had ever imagined got me past it. Once you've felt that, it never bothers you again. I would have hated to have missed out on all those great toothless BJs.

Exctly my experience. He scared me, but I could not run away, backed against a wall. When that mouth engulfed me, damn.... it was good.