If you can't clean your ass out leave your nasty ass home.

Pig Bottom

If you have shit juice in your hole stay home or clean it out before you get there,

I have a whole routine that takes about 3 hours (with breaks) to get clean. If I realize after the cleaning that my stomach is upset I stay home. When I go out I take an empty fleet bottle with me so I can clean up if I have to, but I'm always really clean and don't need it.

My problem is if you are going to be next to me in a dark room I don't want you getting shit juice from your ass into my ass because the guy that is fucking you switches over. then he thinks I'm the one with the shit juice ass. Not only that, but shit smell is very hard to get off skin and I don't want to blow that guy later and taste shit.

Yeah thats just nasty and disrespectful. I'm lucky in that my ass doesnt really need that much cleaning (might be because off the probiotics I take religiously ;) ), but I would never take a nasty ass out to get fucked, let alone in a public situation.

When I was younger a few fleet enemas by refilling them with water worked. Now It's 20 minutes in the shower with an enema hose every 45 minutes for about 3 hours. I also have to remember to take some metamucil on a regular basis.

Guest slobbvers

There've been a few times where I've hooked up with a guy I hadn't had the chance to clean out. When I fell his fingers moving down to my hole I tell him outright that I'm not clean. They're understanding and we just continue on. No penetration.

I fucked around with a buddy and we were not planning on having sex so I didn't clean out. I asked if he wanted to go for it anyway and he said yes. After a couple of minutes he noticed it was dirty so we stopped. Then we tried again about a half hour later and when it got dirty he wanted to stop again so we both got in the shower, we really didn't get too messy, mainly just the tip of his dick and maybe some around my butt when he pulled out.

One time previously I had to take antibiotics and we fucked around, I had cleaned myself out really well, but the antibiotics brought out some runny diarrhea, it got everywhere but he was cool about it but neither of us noticed it at first so we were tumbling around in it. It wasn't too bad, but I did have a stain on the back of my undershirt when I got home. Poor guy had to change all his sheets too. He does deep dick me.

After the second time I bought a fleet enema and carry it in my backpack so I can be prepared next time.

I remember one time at East Side Club in NYC a bottom has a runny but when I was fucking him, but I was okay with it and we stayed in touch for a few weeks. Another time I was fucking with this guy and he got shit on my dickhead. I went and washed it off, but we did other stuff. I know once that shit smell is on skin it's very hard to get rid of. Twice I fingered guys and they were dirty. One was an older guy at East Side Club very conservative married looking guy in his 50s but handsome. We wanted me to finger him and I felt a shit nugget inside to I kind of went around it. Another time a guy I kind of knew at another club wanted me to finger him and he has a shit nugget in the chamber too.

So I know it can happen if you are not experienced, but if you are going to bend over for 5 hours looking for dick you should clean out first.

Mostly I agree with you - if you go to gay sauna`s, bathhouses, etc to get fucked, then the expectation is that your arse is clean. In a way I think it is a bit unreasonable for tops to expect that the bottoms are cleaned out, after all, arse holes are designed to have shit in them, that is their primary function in life. However the expectation is there, and we have to live with it.

It is something that causes me a lot of grief, because my arse is totally unpredictable as to when anything is going to come out of it, and enemas just don`t work, I end up leaking mush for hours.

When I go to a gay sauna mostly I have to just suck cock, if someone wants to play with my arse I feel I have to tell them that I may not be clean. Usually they back off, very occasionally they go ahead anyway, and I love it when they finger and fuck me.

Maybe there are tops out there who either don`t mind or even like a bit of brown - I don`t know how to meet them, but I wish I could.

Edited by wambb

when i play my arse is so well douched out i can be fucked & filled with cum for 2-3 days .......can also be fisted for 2 days before mud appears..... any bottom who doesnt douche before a long session isnt worth bothering about - its nasty to offer up a shit filled hole to a top

I rinse out well for anal, and I think bottom's who don't are skanks. But when you're putting cocks up your ass, sometimes things get moving and you find out you weren't 100% clean like you thought. I get tops being pissed if their cock comes out coated in shit. However, if a guy is going to freak out if a single speck of shit gets on his cock, he shouldn't be fucking ass in the first place.

What I find totally unacceptable is when a guy asks to be rimmed and has a rank ass. Inside can be hard to clean out completely, but outside can be 100% squeaky clean with minimal effort. No excuse for it.

When I am planning to go to a sex club for more than just sucking cock I have a procedure I follow that has been full proof for me. About 6 hours before going out I douche once and take one Imodium. About 3 hours later I douche again and afterwards insert a butt plug. I usually wait 20 minutes to remove the plug and take one more butt rinse. Then I shower and my hole is clean and ready to be rimmed and fucked. I avoid in between meal snacks the day before and eat light the play day. It may seem to some a lot of effort but the results make fucking sweet!

Oh, please. You're fucking an ass. Yeah, I don't want it packed with shit or spewing diarrhea, but if you fuck ass, sometimes your dick is gonna get shit on it, and if you get fucked, it's sometimes going to surprise you by not being 100% clean. I can't stand all the drama over a little harmless shit. Totally ridiculous.

Bottoms have to learn the proper technique for cleaning out, when to eat, and what to eat (and what not to eat). Luckily for me I do most of my hardcore bb fucking at sex parties with "professional" bottoms like me who know if their holes are dirty, they are getting NO dick. Period. Anybody can have an accident but if you are serious about bottoming and you are not a lazy son of a b***ch, you learn how to clean your hole out.

I completely agree. I learned when I was younger and went out without cleaning. I thought, "Oh I'll be okay". I wasn't. I really regret it but I was young so not like I can go back and change it. Ever since then I always use a shower shot to clean myself out. It used to take 3-4 hours and now usually takes an hour or less. If it's really bad it might take longer but usually doesn't. I also don't eat nearly as much processed food and preservatives as I used to. Yeah I eat out sometimes but you'll never catch me eating a big mac or mc. fries unless I'm in a rare, "I want to eat something greasy and fucking nasty moods" which is rare. But you'll catch me at mcdonalds getting a shake or smoothie or checkers. I also drink a few cups of coffee a day which is a natural diarrehtic I've heard. I drink water everyday too usually a few glasses. So by the time I get off work I've already used the bathroom a few times so I'm already cleaned out.

And that wasn't even a routine to clean myself out. That's just because I need coffee to get through my day and I need water because It's usually hella hot. And now those old nazi's are making me wear pants. Fuck them.

But back on topic. I get that sometimes even if you clean out and make sure you are clean it can still happen. And although it only happened ONCE when I was younger water can come out as well.

But what the OP is talking about are guys that don't even attempt to clean getting fucked or going out to clubs and having sex and either a top getting shit dick and then fucking you or having you suck them or just being near them. It's just the cheapest disposable enema bottle is maybe 10 dollars at most. A bottle of water is a dollar. A fleet isn't too pricey either although I prefer not to use those. And there have been times when even after cleaning my stomach doesn't feel well and I decide, "I ain't going out." I used to go as so far and not even go to bars unless I was cleaned out incase someone wanted to fuck me or events unfolded. I did not want to miss out or be unprepared. But if I do go out and am not going out for sex and someone does happen to make a pass I'll at least warn them and say, "I wasn't prepared or looking for this so it's your call."

Be careful too. To those who don't clean their ass your might find someone who gets off on it and then they might do things with you that you aren't comfortable with.