Cheating on the already cheating boyfriend

About 9 months ago, I found out my boyfriend of 4 years (we are in our early 20s by the way) has been cheating on me with a guy he works with. I found text messages about them fucking (the guy cums inside my boyfriend's ass raw) and I even followed him one night and saw him giving the other guy a blowjob in a car. He doesn't know that I know all this...but to be honest, I get a little turned on by it.

I haven't cheated on my boyfriend...until now. He is almost always the top and I'm almost always the bottom. My boyfriend and I have always fucked bareback. Before he and I were together, I was a pretty slutty bottom taking anon loads from CL tops. Over the past month, I've been getting fucked by this hot jock with a huge cock. He loads my ass up so good and his cock is way bigger than my boyfriend's. I've been now thinking of getting fucked more by other guys.

I still love my boyfriend a lot and I care about him, but I sort of get off on him taking raw loads from other guys and me doing the same.

Anyone else experience this situation or one similar?

Guest JizzDumpWI

I have been in similar situation. Ultimately those relationships ended, not because of sex with other men, but because of the deceit. In my current relationship we both play around with others, but it isn't a secret.

• Moderators

Yeah, if you want to make things work with your guy, it's time to have the opening your relationship conversation. With any luck, you will both still be taking loads from others, but now you'll be able to tell each other the slutty details. Won't that be hot?

Sometimes open relationships mirror monogamous relationships more than you might think. Tell him you know about the co-worker and that you want to officially open the relationship. If he says no, then you might want to think about getting into a relationship with someone who is not a hypocrite.

i'm guessing this is your first relationship. those rarely last longterm-- they're more about learning to be in a relationship than actually being in a relationship.

let me see if i understand. you were a slut before you were with him, endangering your own health, and those urges are returning.he's cheated on you, endangering your health, and you've snooped, spied, and cheated on him, endangering his health.

what have you learned? neither of you can be trusted, and meither of you are willing to have an honest conversation about what your relationship is lacking, which seems to me to be a basis in truth and respect.

i don't see love and caring in any of the above.

I know of a young couple, they're really hot, but they were cheating on each other regularly for years until they both found out. It took them a while but thankfully they both got over it and are back together, stronger than ever. Except now they have learnt to be open with each other, and the younger/bottom lad tells me their sex life is so much better. The difference is they do things now that they both fantasised about before, the only thing that was missing was communication.

i'm guessing this is your first relationship. those rarely last longterm-- they're more about learning to be in a relationship than actually being in a relationship.

let me see if i understand. you were a slut before you were with him, endangering your own health, and those urges are returning.he's cheated on you, endangering your health, and you've snooped, spied, and cheated on him, endangering his health.

what have you learned? neither of you can be trusted, and meither of you are willing to have an honest conversation about what your relationship is lacking, which seems to me to be a basis in truth and respect.

i don't see love and caring in any of the above.

yeah I agree, just communicate with the guy.

Also I dont know if you guys know your status or not, but I would be livid if I thought I was in a monogamous relationship, and got infected by a long term partner. be smart, have a conversation, dont get mad, just have a rational talk.