What Kind Of Builds Do Tops Prefer Bottoms To Have?

JakeTurner

Which of these body types do you like to fuck?  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these body types do you like to fuck?

• Lean Bodies (not a lot of muscle)
    • Average Guys (between lean & stocky)
    • Lean & Muscular
    • Muscular & Beefy (bordering on muscle bear)
    • Stocky Guys

I've been losing weight - have gone from a bear (borderline chub) down to more of a stocky build. Just wondering what build I should shoot for that will get me the most cock and loads when I go out to sex parties. Do I shoot for having a little beef on me or will I get more loads if I slim down? If I go thin I'll loose the interest of guys who like to fuck beefy guys and "real men". If I go back to the gym, should I shoot for muscle or being lean, etc.? In other words, what body type has the widest appeal?

I'm going to put up a poll with a few body types that are feasible for me. I know a young muscle boy is probably the all time favorite body type for a bottom, but that's not really an option for me ;)

• 7 months later...

Eh, its really less about body type and more about just being appealing. Sure, lots of guys have a "type" that they say they prefer, but as a bigger guy myself, I have seen that go out the window in a heartbeat. To get the most loads one only needs to be the most available, easiest to get to, and pleasant to fuck.

As a 340lb college student I had way too much cum dripping out of me far too often to have been the "type" that all of those guys were looking for.

Love smaller bottoms. Just fucked this 5 foot 8 slim bottom with a sweet little ass tonight. Love the bottom boys that are a little shorter, slim.

But it's a preference, not a rule. If a guy's hot, he's hot and I"ll fuck him. I'll fuck bigger guys if they're cute.

• Upvote 1

Go the body shape that you feel at home in. I started weights because they provided a way to disguise lipodystrophy. Nothing can shift the gathering of fat in the gut or the buffalo hump, so I concentrated on upper body work, aiming at what a friend described as a "rugby player who likes a drink". I went up a chest size or two, and distract from the buffalo hump by having my biohazard there. I've not been working out since last year's illness but have regained the 40 pounds I lost and much of it has remembered it was supposed to be muscle. The acid test is when you can look in a full length mirror and think "yeah, I'd do me."

From a psychological standpoint the answer is simple: it's all about the V. We instinctively find a male physique pleasing if the torso is V-shaped. That can be trim (runner's built), athletic (swimmer's built), muscular (bodybuilder) or beefy (footballer's built). It's not so much about absolute numbers, but rather the RATIO between shoulder/chest and gut/waist.

Next on the list would be lean to average guys, who have a more or less rectangular torso, which most find perfectly acceptable (fuckable), but not instinctively appealing (e.g. standing out from a crowd). Whereas A- or O-shaped torsos are often considered less desirable.

For someone who was considerably overweight (not saying that you were), just speaking in general terms, it often makes sense to stay a bit beefier, if you have too much loose skin (and not enough money for surgery) to shoot for the defined / chiseled look.

As bearbandit says, weight (or more generally, resistance) training is the way to go. The problem with that is that many guys do it wrong. They emphasize secondary muscles (like the biceps) over overall physique (which requires heavy compound exercises) and / or never really get the intensity to the level needed for the muscle to grow. So you should find the right kind of gym / trainer who can help you with that.

• 5 weeks later...

I have lately been attracted to a lot of bigger" guys, NOT FAT, but where I used to like younger "BOYS" I find myself seeking more mature muscle/stocky EN.

BUT BlindRawFucker...I still love a smaller than me TOP, which is hard to find as I am 5"4' about 150lbs.

Short and skinny. I'm 5'3/120lb. I'd love to find someone my size to top and bottom with.

Most everyone likes fit guys, it is that simple. I see and hear guys talk about how they can be more desirable and I always say the same thing - go to the fucking gym! If you build some muscle guys will be all over you, and if you are a bottom with a plump, beefy ass then you'll get bred by anyone - even guys who say they only use condoms will jump at the chance to load you up.

• 1 month later...