Castration - A dude is interested in it

TustinBB

I saw this ad on Craigslist yesterday and it is still posted

Castration - 20 (Anaheim)

i have a dark interest/fantasy of being castrated. I'll leave it at that.

If there's any guys with similar or related interests or information, I'd like to talk to you :)

Not castration play, actual castration, IE having my balls removed and being made into a eunuch

Hopefully some of you have interesting things to tell me

Just put eunuch at the start of the subject line so i mnow youre real

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/m4m/3812292907.html

• Upvote 1

• 8 months later...

Not to poopoo your desires or fantasies. Have any of you considered the resulting consequences of having your balls removed?

Removing your balls will also remove the testosterone production form your body. Sex drive will decrease, body will change, am sure there are other things as well. You'd have to add testosterone to your daily regiment of meds if your on any now etc.

Also, having them removed is not an easy thing. Most doctors wont do it unless there is a valid medical reason. Having someone do it who isn't a medical professional could potentally land them in jail. Also, going the non-medical route could also cause you some serious health risks, you have to worry about infection, sepsis to name just a couple.

Really consider this before you actually do it because once they are gone they are gone for the rest of your life. :) Off my box now.

• Upvote 1

I disagree with the difficulty in getting castrated. Having done some work in farming, there you just apply a very tight rubber band to an animals balls, and that severly reduces the blood supply to the balls, meaning that over days, weeks, months, everything just withers away. It is very safe, there is no cutting involved, and very low infection risk. Although for a couple of days after we put on the bands, the animals do walk funny as they get used to the pressure!

Banding/elastication is quite safe, but it will be quite painful, at least for the first little while. You have to be sure that the band is tight though. If you've ever seen an elasticator band, you'll know that they are very tight.

You do need to decide, however, if you want to keep your sac and/or penis intact.

If you want to lose one or both altogether, banding or cutting are both very effective. However, if you want to keep your sac, then you have the choice of cutting or burdizzo. Both can allow you to keep your sac. Burdizzo will not work for removing the penis or sac. It only works for destroying the testicles. There is also the possibility of chemical castration as well. You can inject different fluids into the testicles and achieve the same results as burdizzoing.

You also need to think about the overall amount of pain you want to endure, as some will most certainly be more painful, for longer periods, than others.

• Like 1

Banding is quite fun, i own an elastrator and use it on myself maybe once a month (pics in my gallery ;) ) Some of the most intense cums i have ever had were while being banded.

If you use a numbing cream like orajel about your sac before banding, it doesn't hurt quite as much... but yes, once that band is cut off, the rush of blood back in is quite an intense feeling.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Castration and penectormy is a common fantasy. Check out eunuchworld.org for a story site similar to Nifty but which caters to that fantasy. It's not something that I would do to myself, but once in awhile if I'm in the right mood I'll find a story and stroke to it.

Most guys are voyeurs or mind-players like me, but there are people out there (like ctdanburyguy) that are serious about it and edge-play with elastrators, and a few that actually follow through with it. Everyone has their own kink that gets them boned (such as getting pozzed) and if they really want to play hard with it, I say go for it. Just know what you're doing, be safe and stay out of the emergency room.

• Like 1