Bruce Shoots His Toxic Load In Matt

post-23945-14086434562_thumb.jpg

Bruce, pictured here, has been after Matt's ass for years. For one reason or another, it never seemed to work out. However, this past weekend, Matt attended a club and happened to run into Bruce. The two began dancing together at the club. Eventually, Bruce went in for it feeling Matt's rock hard cock by shoving his hand in his pants. Matt responded by grabbing Bruce in for a kiss. After a lot of teasing Bruce suggested they leave the club. They didn't make it out of the parking lot before Matt was on Bruce's lap in the backseat of Matt's car.

Matt ripped Bruce's pants down and began to suck on his 7" cock. Matt could taste the precum as it flowed down his waiting throat. After a bit of that, Bruce switched positions with Matt and began to suck Matt's 7" cock as well. Matt could feel his orgasm build as Bruce is an expert cocksucker. Matt tried to get Bruce to stop, but he didn't listen, and Matt shot his huge load down Bruce's throat and Bruce, of course, swallowed every drop of it.

As the two began making out, Matt could taste his load on Bruce's lips. Matt began to position himself under Bruce, rubbing his ass on Bruce's wet, rock hard cock. Bruce murmured they shouldn't fuck, which confused Matt, considering how he'd heard Bruce talk about wanting his ass for a few years, so Matt persisted by pushing Bruce back into a sitting position and sucking his cock once again. Once he got Bruce's cock nice and wet, Matt leapt onto Bruce's lap and started grinding his hole against Bruce's cockhead. Bruce insisted on a condom, to which Matt laughed and said, simply, "I want your cum in my ass and you want to cum in my ass. That's what we're gonna do." As Bruce protested a bit more, Matt felt Bruce's head slip into his ass. Quickly, but with some difficulty, Matt took all seven inches into his hole. At this point, Bruce's shallow protests stopped, and instead he groaned in pleasure, as did Matt. The two resumed making out as Bruce was now thrusting up into Matt who was riding Bruce's cock like a pro. Eventually, Matt was on his back, legs wrapped around Bruce, begging to get fucked harder. As Bruce pounded Matt's ass, the car windows fogged up. Bruce grunted he was getting close and that he was going to pull out, but Matt responded by wrapping his legs tightly around Bruce, and, with even more enthusiasm, worked his ass up and down on Bruce's cock.

Finally, Bruce blurted-out "I can't cum in you. I'm poz!" but Matt kept riding. Again Bruce reiterated "I'm poz, Matt! You don't want me to cum in you!" but Matt grabbed Bruce, kissed him and said, "Do you see me stopping? Shoot your hot poz cum in my ass!" Bruce, still struggling with the decision, tried once more but finally succumbed. Bruce said he was about to shoot and Matt said to "Give me that poz cum! Fill my slutty ass with it!" And with that instruction, Bruce buried his cock balls deep and shot his poz cum deep inside of Matt's ass. Matt kept working Bruce's cock to work the poz load deeper in his gut. Bruce looked at Matt, shocked and couldn't believe Matt not only took it, but wanted it. After thinking about it, Bruce smiled and asked Matt if he wanted some more....

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 15
  • Piggy 2

• 2 years later...
  • 5 years later...