Sex felt sore with condom ... anyone else?

Azd

After many BB sessions i am accustomed to the irresistable feeling of BB. Recently i had encounter with a guy whom only wants it safe. It didn't bothered me that much until he was fucking me with a condom the more he did it. The more it hurt.. ( he wasn't even that big ) I can feel that latex rubbing against my hole and it's insdie and felt extremely uncomfortable. I told him to stop almost 5mins in and that was all I could take. I think that pretty much means I am a BB follower now can't wait for Thursdays pounding now....

Anyone else expereienced this? Any input?

Guest JizzDumpWI

I agree. When i have been fucked by a guy wearing a condo it always hurts, not just while fucking but for a couple of days after. That lead me to my current position, No condoms ever.

• Moderators

I got fucked with condoms only for several years in my 20s. Once I started taking bare cock though I lost the ability to get fucked with a rubber. Every time I have tried since then it has hurt too bad to continue. Fortunately, the top has always been ready to keep going bare. ;)

This is only twice in the last 20 years that I even tried it.

I have never had to ask a man to stop, but condoms do it make it painful. Could be a latex sensitivity, but I think it is more the friction. It takes alot of lube with a condom where as I can take a raw cock with just spit. Pre-lubed condoms are a joke. There is no where near enough lube on them. The latex tends to grab onto the little hairs around the hole too, and that really hurts more than the friction. I don't shave my asshole.

Guest slobbvers

It's been awhile since I've gotten fucked with a condom so I can't say. But from what y'all are saying I'll stick with raw cock.