biggest PA's

leontes

I get very turned on by any guy with a PA and the larger the PA he better I like it. Am curious to know what is the largest ring top guys have had is their cock and what is the largest size that they have fucked with. This leads to what is largest ring a bottom has been fucked with and what was the pleasure that top and bottom got from the experience. I have never been fucked by a guy with a large PA and I would really love to experience this

I am a registered total bottom, and I love a big PA-- for fucking my ass. But it is a real issue for me to suck the guy off if his PA is large- it either slams into my teeth which is pretty fucking distracting, or it shifts around as I am trying to deep throat the guy and sets off gag issues. While doing a cum week in Palm Springs recently, I had a man with a sizeable PA I was trying to suck, and between it hitting a couple of crowns and fillings in the back of my mouth, and then slapping the gag button despite my best efforts to shift it away, I ended up walking away from the guy- I wanted his load, but the man wanted head and not ass- and the only way I could figure to get it was anal , not oral.

Anal, I think the largest ring I have had was a OO guage- he popped it thru the outer ring, then I was all good- the shifting of it in my hole was just added eroticism

• Like 1

Guest JizzDumpWI

Hmmm, a question... How does one become "a REGISTERED total bottom"? Is there an official bottom registry? Is there an official top registry? I've never figured out where is get my "official gay card" - but am quite sure I need one to get all those discount offers!

:)

You must not use your phone enough for hooking up, JizzDump--I got my certificate in the mail a month ago from the NSA- said it caused 5 of their spies who had been listening in on my calls and e mails erections that lasted longer than 4 hours and required medical attention <G>

Does anyone have a table to convert US gauges into UK gauges? We use millimeters here and I've never understood the US system... Thanks in advance.

Ah! Struck lucky with different search terms...

16g 1.2mm 3/64"

14g 1.6mm 1/16"

12g 2mm 5/64"

10g 2.4mm 3/32"

8g 3.2mm 1/8"

6g 4mm 5/32"

4g 5mm 3/16"

2g 6mm 1/4"

0g 8mm 5/16"

00g 9mm to 10mm 3/8"

11mm 7/16"

13mm 1/2"

14mm 9/16"

16mm 5/8"

19mm 3/4"

22mm 7/8"

25mm 1"

26.9mm 1-1/16"

28.5mm 1-1/8"

30.1mm 1-3/16"

31.7mm 1-1/4"

33.3mm 1-5/16"

34.9mm 1-3/8"

36.5mm 1-7/16"

38.1mm 1-1/2"

39.6mm 1-9/16"

41.2mm 1-5/8"

44.4mm 1-3/4"

47.6mm 1-7/8"

51mm 2"

Edited by bearbandit

Hmmm, a question... How does one become "a REGISTERED total bottom"? Is there an official bottom registry? Is there an official top registry? I've never figured out where is get my "official gay card" - but am quite sure I need one to get all those discount offers!

:)

There is a slave registry. I don't know how official or current it still is. But I remember in the past hearing how a Sir found his boy because he saw pictures of him online with his slave registry number tattooed. I suppose you could call that a registered bottom.

I don't know much about the gage and size of PA's. But total I've probably had 3 PA's in me up til now. I have sucked a few guys with PAs. The first time I took a PA bareback really hurt and it popped in but I took it anyways. And the second time I was drunk and I was able to take it no problem. And the third time I was way too tight but I still took the PA until the guy took it off to fuck me harder. The only PA's I've ever had in me are the ones with the little ring around it and the bell. I don't think I've ever had just the bell. But the ring was really little. Still kinda scares me and excited me knowing they have been up there :D

The first time I got fucked by a guy with a PA, he had a 0 gauge...it was pretty damn big. While he was fucking me raw, I came without touching myself. We were in a cemetery and the mood, the moonlight, the summer breeze, and his raw cock in my hole just made me cum. And not too long after that he shot his load in my hole as well. WILD!

Guest ff-whole

I have a 4 or 2 gauge PA bellbar and pretty happy with it and would loved to get fucked by an enormous PA but had no luck so far...

• 2 months later...