Advertising that you have bareback sex?

endowed

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread brings back memories for me. I used to have (still have?) a tshirt with a baseball pitcher & the word "PITCHER" on it - my ex had one depicting the baseball catcher with the word "CATCHER" on it. And we'd often wear them when we went out to gay bars together.

And all the same, even some gay men would ask, "What does that mean?"

As my former boss used to say, "Ya can't fix stupid." LOL

I went to PRIDE this weekend. Nothing TOO overt or direct i thought. Few noticed the t-shirt when i first arrived as it was called and i had on my leather jacket. But once the jacket was off -- it is the same shirt I wear to the bath house here in town. Not always a great reaction.... but I do GET what I want.

front is our 6 PRIDE Colors.... with SPERM Shape from top to bottom so you can see the swimmers.... and the back advertises Barebackjack dot co, ---- not sure if he is still in business or if that has changed. Got the shirt back in 2001 when he sponsored and HDK

(Hot Desert Knights) filmed and produced the video-- "World's HUNGRIEST CUM HOLE Contest" if you get the whole video, there is an interview sextion and I am the first one... also got alot of AIR time on the video, but then again... my ex-husband was the camera man. He liked it --- and I loved it. Only took a few loads..... let Chris win.... but had fun. Even fucked the winner after we all cooled off in the pool. His ass felt GREAT and was FULL of Several loads.

Oh.. the sign for my advatar was at Helios resort for the BBRT parties before the CUM-UNION parties were formalized. Have the CUM DUMP and Toxic CUMDUMP t-shirt for the right boy. At our pride this year I wore the SPERM shirt, but also had a collar on that read "boy" --- people can take it for what they want.... though the "Family area" frowned when I approached, but as always... I don't give a FUCK about any thing or what others might say or think. Though i would NOT walk alone or ride public transportation in general population.

Guest slobbvers

"World's HUNGRIEST CUM HOLE Contest" if you get the whole video, there is an interview sextion and I am the first one... also got alot of AIR time on the video, but then again... my ex-husband was the camera man. He liked it --- and I loved it. Only took a few loads..... let Chris win.... but had fun. Even fucked the winner after we all cooled off in the pool. His ass felt GREAT and was FULL of Several loads.

Just watched a three minute clip. Fucking hot.

When the Gaysleaze site was still operating, they had an advertiser who made T-shirts and caps with biohazard, poz, etc., themes. My favorite shirt had one word on the front...

seedy

I have no idea who the company was and can't find the source now, but I loved the perverted subtlety of that shirt.

Edited by TattPig

I have several of the BarebackRT Sex T shirts- the white ones have the BBRT logo where a T shirt pocket would go, and is sort of innocent- I wear it out everywhere, and have had a few guys approach me because of it. I ordered a black shirt from them when they 1st introdued it- and the entire front of the shirt screams BarebackRT- I may be a pig and a slut and whatever else, but that one is not really street smart. I used it in my window at All Worlds Resort when I was out for the NastyKinkPig/Memorial Day weekend as a sign/advertisement-- but got no action off it. I think sometimes less is so much more-- there was a lot of BB sex there - I got 31 loads over the week, many at All World-- but I think guys like to sneak in raw, not always fly a banner plane about their sex life. Now, this thread reminds me its time to go back to the BBRT shop and order a few fresh white t's

I used to have one of the bright yellow Waterboys t-shirts: guy wearing a t-shirt (and nothing else) with the slogan "save water" and a guy in front of him obviously enjoying the drink. Bought it at Folsome St Fair between 94 and 96 (not been since). On average I'd say it got me more sex than disapproving looks.

I use the hankie code, navy blue hankie with white(polka dots, squares, swirls) in my right back pocket to signify i'm a bareback bottom.

That hankie code is not entirely accepted.... and many do not know the code for the fetish. A guy buys this g-string bright Yellow, and he thinks it is "cute" and has NO Idea he is letting everyone know at the bar he will be their Urinal. :)

I wore my Multi-color Gay PRIDE T-shirt with the swimmers in each color --- Not much reaction.

Bottom line, you may wait until you feel in a "Safe area" of a bar or certain part of town -- but when you ADVERTISE, you get more hits.

Why waste time?

Bottom line, you may wait until you feel in a "Safe area" of a bar or certain part of town -- but when you ADVERTISE, you get more hits.

Why waste time?

I agree. I love wearing my Cumslut T-shirt out.

It has got me more than a few loads.