Why was my story "the pozzing of Trayvon Martin" deleted from the poz fiction section

Zamininc

• Administrators

I didn't do it, but I was debating doing it and I'm fine that another moderator did remove it.

Bottom line the story lacked artistic merit. It was poorly constructed and whatever point it was trying to make was lost. It just seemed "tasteless" to use the term the moderator mentioned when he deleted it.

Trayvon Martin was 17 years old when he was killed. The age of consent in Florida is 18. Your story violated this site's policy about stories concerning under age characters.

Besides that, the story was really weak. The use of his name was completely gratuitous, and seemed to be the only reason for the story to exist. "Tasteless" doesn't begin to fully describe using his name. I don't understand the motivation that would make someone write such a story using him as a character. Racism? Shock value?

I'm with Tiger and Aznboytoy on this one. I was furious when I read that story.

Guest JizzDumpWI
The jury hasn't determined yet that he is a murder victim.

That Treyvon was murdered is NOT in question. He was. Whether Zim's reason was self defense is...

years ago as a writing exercise i wanted to see if i could write a story so tasteless and offensive that no magazine, not even Hustler, would publish it.

i worte a romantic and explicit tale of terry schiavo and her lover.

and not even Hustler would publish it.

If this site had the same literary standards as a top-notch poetry club... I'd say it was fine to delete a story based upon merit.

But there are stories and posts buried in these forums that wouldn't pass a fourth-grade English exam. If the story was deleted, it was because it shocked or offended someone on a personal level the same way that Michelle Bachman or Anthony Scalia would review the dozens of other posts that go otherwise unnoticed here every day.

I visit this site daily. I probably read less than 1/4 of the posts made, I only take the time to read that which seems interesting to me (and 2/3 of the time, even THAT bandwidth is wasted because somebody posted an uninteresting reply to an interesting topic)

There is no way to comment on the story in question because it has been deleted, and nobody really even knows anything about it other than the title. That sucks. It might have been horrible, it might have been genius, it might have been as boring as the 35 'me too' posts that will appear in the next hour, or it might have given a massive boner to one of the thousands of visitors who come to this site each day. There's no way to know because it's gone.

And now that it has been removed, there's gonna be someone out there thinking that someone should take down the story about the guy who stealthed a stranger in the parking lot. Or the one about the guy who pissed in the ass of an unsuspecting twink. Or that horrifying story about the guy who had unprotected sex with another man who totally agreed to the act even though every medical organization on the planet had warned him that he shouldn't do such a thing.

Fuck That. Fuck All That. I'm an adult and I clicked on the button that said I may or may not agree with the opinions expressed on this site.

I come here because I get to choose what I read, and I'm able to comment for or against anything I agree or disagree with. If there's going to be someone else making those decisions for me, I may as well stop coming here because I get enough of that on a thousand other websites already.

Or it may have been taken down, since the story named a real person with lots of lawyers hunting anything and everything associated with the mans name- and could have easily become a talking point in the media, drawing way too much attention to BreedingZone ( all of it negative) Toss in any legal ramifications it might have heaped on RawTop, and I can easily see why, and support, taking it down. Why couldn't the name have been Joe Smith? Then it would have been below the radar of search bots and probably gone unnoticed on here

Deaner: You apparently missed one crucial point: It violated the rules against under age sex. It was a story about a specifically-named person who was murdered at age 17. Hence, the story was about under age sex and a clear violation of this site's policies. Period.

• Administrators
Deaner: You apparently missed one crucial point: It violated the rules against under age sex. It was a story about a specifically-named person who was murdered at age 17. Hence, the story was about under age sex and a clear violation of this site's policies. Period.

Actually the under age sex thing didn't bother me so much because the age wasn't mentioned in the story. I had to look up the wikipedia entry on Trayvon to figure it out. It gave me pause, but had plausible deniability.

Bottom line the story was just bad… On many levels.

Trayvon Martin was 17 years old when he was killed. The age of consent in Florida is 18. Your story violated this site's policy about stories concerning under age characters.

Besides that, the story was really weak. The use of his name was completely gratuitous, and seemed to be the only reason for the story to exist. "Tasteless" doesn't begin to fully describe using his name. I don't understand the motivation that would make someone write such a story using him as a character. Racism? Shock value?

I'm with Tiger and Aznboytoy on this one. I was furious when I read that story.

Haha oh wow. You liberals always crack me up. Always good for a laugh.

1: Not everything on the goddamn earth is racism. I had two white people and a hispanic in the story as well.

2: Of course his name was used as the only point of the story. I love pissing off people that will side with a man of color regardless of the evidence.

3: If you're mad over something you read on the internet I suggest you seek help. The story was hilarious. Come on Zimmerman's final quote was "I always shoot my lead before I shoot my load". It was glorious.

If this site had the same literary standards as a top-notch poetry club... I'd say it was fine to delete a story based upon merit.

But there are stories and posts buried in these forums that wouldn't pass a fourth-grade English exam. If the story was deleted, it was because it shocked or offended someone on a personal level the same way that Michelle Bachman or Anthony Scalia would review the dozens of other posts that go otherwise unnoticed here every day.

I visit this site daily. I probably read less than 1/4 of the posts made, I only take the time to read that which seems interesting to me (and 2/3 of the time, even THAT bandwidth is wasted because somebody posted an uninteresting reply to an interesting topic)

There is no way to comment on the story in question because it has been deleted, and nobody really even knows anything about it other than the title. That sucks. It might have been horrible, it might have been genius, it might have been as boring as the 35 'me too' posts that will appear in the next hour, or it might have given a massive boner to one of the thousands of visitors who come to this site each day. There's no way to know because it's gone.

And now that it has been removed, there's gonna be someone out there thinking that someone should take down the story about the guy who stealthed a stranger in the parking lot. Or the one about the guy who pissed in the ass of an unsuspecting twink. Or that horrifying story about the guy who had unprotected sex with another man who totally agreed to the act even though every medical organization on the planet had warned him that he shouldn't do such a thing.

Fuck That. Fuck All That. I'm an adult and I clicked on the button that said I may or may not agree with the opinions expressed on this site.

I come here because I get to choose what I read, and I'm able to comment for or against anything I agree or disagree with. If there's going to be someone else making those decisions for me, I may as well stop coming here because I get enough of that on a thousand other websites already.

Ron Paul would be proud at your post about free speech.

I guess /pol/ liked the story much more than you guys did. Despite not being gay I figured I would share this with you to share the gift of laughter.