Why was my story "the pozzing of Trayvon Martin" deleted from the poz fiction section

Zamininc

When I read the story, after I got over the initial shock, I thought "What if the family of Trayvon Martin should get wind of this story?" Given the litigious nature of Americans, I could see a lawsuit coming of it, and, at a bare minimum, I should think it would cause the family more pain.

I'm glad the consensus was that the story was beyond the pale.

Or it may have been taken down, since the story named a real person with lots of lawyers hunting anything and everything associated with the mans name- and could have easily become a talking point in the media, drawing way too much attention to BreedingZone ( all of it negative) Toss in any legal ramifications it might have heaped on RawTop, and I can easily see why, and support, taking it down. Why couldn't the name have been Joe Smith? Then it would have been below the radar of search bots and probably gone unnoticed on here

I absolutely agree, AlwaysOpen, on both points, and considered editing-out the name, replacing it with an generic name, but couldn't bring myself to the task as I was unbelievably uncomfortable with the story line.

When I read the story, after I got over the initial shock, I thought "What if the family of Trayvon Martin should get wind of this story?" Given the litigious nature of Americans, I could see a lawsuit coming of it, and, at a bare minimum, I should think it would cause the family more pain.

I'm glad the consensus was that the story was beyond the pale.

Thanks for the recommendation.

I will now make it my mission to spread the story to Trayvon's family.

If I get sued, I'll cry "MUH FIRST AMENDMENT" and say it was talking about racial inequality in america, the libs will eat that shit up.

Don't worry I won't mention this site.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

freedom of speech is not absolute. it is constantly evolving.

all the amendment says is that the government will not interfere. it makes no mention of the Terms of Service to which you agreed when you signed up here, on a private site.

all that your whining does is make it chear what you are. you're westboro baptist.

• Administrators
The story was hilarious. Come on Zimmerman's final quote was "I always shoot my lead before I shoot my load". It was glorious.

There is no free speech on this site. It's my site, hence you have to live by my rules.

Your story sucked. If you think it was great, please just go away now because you will be banned permanently next time I see anything out of you I don't like. I can tell by your response you don't fit into the culture here. And I don't enjoy dealing with people who don't belong.

My site. My rules.

• Administrators
Thanks for the recommendation.

I will now make it my mission to spread the story to Trayvon's family.

If I get sued, I'll cry "MUH FIRST AMENDMENT" and say it was talking about racial inequality in america, the libs will eat that shit up.

Don't worry I won't mention this site.

On second thought I decided to just ban Zamininc permanently. Problem solved. No one actually wanted him around did they?

Why could a mod not have simply changed the name to just "Martin"? and otherwise left it?

I considered doing as much, JizzDumpWI, but the story gave me the willies, so I for one, didn't want to spend another minute looking at it.