Strange comments

Bottom Jim

Has anyone else run into this? I have met married guys who claim they are 100% straight. They just like to fuck men in the ass. Isn't the desire to fuck men in the ass gay? Certainly not 100 % straight. What do the rest of you think?

I think married men have just figured out that gay guys are easy and cheap. Not only will we let them fuck us in the ass, but we post ads looking for it. We even wait on all fours with our asses open and waiting. How much easier could we make it. They don't even have to talk to us. I love men who just need to breed a hole. It's hot. I don't like it if they ask me dress in drag though. Not my scene. I do have a buddy who is a smokin hot jock but he looks amazing in drag and does it to hook up with straight men. He gets some hot guys, always the type who wouldn't do him except that he looks like a hot chick. A whore.

I wrestle with this question too. I had one experience I wrote about on this board awhile back, but I've recently begun "playing" with a guy friend of mine and it's making me question myself even more. I've never had the desire to have a relationship with a guy, but sex with one so far has been incredible. We'll have a few beers, talk about sports, then it's back to my place. Just being uninhibited and wrestling and pinning him down on the bed and smacking him as hard as I can on his ass and just hearing him yell and ask for another and putting my hand around his throat and sliding my cock in his ass and then rolling over and getting on top of him and making him blow my raw cock is great. And the best part is, after we're done, it's just...hey, alright, see you later. No clinging, no "where is this going?" type questions, just "that was a great fuck...we'll do it again sometime". Though I wish I could reach that level of sexual freedom with a woman, I'm starting to doubt it. They're just not wired the same way.

Str8 men, married guys, etc have all figured out #1...they want to fuck, #2 gay guys can be very accommodating, #3 as long as no one sees them doing it, fucking a guy in the ass is ok. As for me....I've figured out #1 I love to be fucked/used/bred, #2 Str8s and me like no hassles hookups, #3 Str8 'types' are good to use for the last two ;-)

if you're actually 100% straight, you're not considering or looking for sex with other men.

if you want sex with men but you still want the social approval of heterosexuality, you're a hypocrite. calling yourself straight but seeking sex with men makes you a liar.

i refuse to have sex with married and/or straight-identified men. if you can't be honest about who you are and what you want, i'm not sleeping with you.

I think a lot of straight guys have some gay in them, some more than others. They cave into family and social pressure and get married, but still have a strong desire to have sex with guys. I've been fucked by lots of "straight" married guys at bathhouses, parking lots at gay bars and other places as well.

Guest ff-whole

I have been straight for almost my entire life and certainly have no "love" feelings for men like I have with women.

I don't dislike gays and think most can be extremely kind... better then straight men. I will never treat a person bad for the color of his skin, his choice of love or sexual preference, his race, or whatever.

I am not "open" about my sexual preference, for the same reason most gay men or any person for that matter wouldn't disclose their sexual habits like bare sex, etc. It is no concern of the world around me. But I would be open to the world if I would find a love in my life again in a woman.

I don't want to kiss a man, I just want to have raw and sleazy sex. I am not a top but a bottom.

I don't call myself gay but bi sexual because when I want sex with either gender it's just sex.

If I want a relationship I would go for a woman...

Just my honest opinion...

if you're actually 100% straight, you're not considering or looking for sex with other men.

if you want sex with men but you still want the social approval of heterosexuality, you're a hypocrite. calling yourself straight but seeking sex with men makes you a liar.

i refuse to have sex with married and/or straight-identified men. if you can't be honest about who you are and what you want, i'm not sleeping with you.

Sometimes what looks like lying or hypocrisy is nothing more than a clumsy expression of the inner torments lotsa guys go through on the journey toward "being out".

There are worse things than being a hypocrite. Maybe it's time to start taking steps to de-stigmatise the label "hypocrite". Labeling like that can do a lot of psychological damage to a person who's already emotionally traumatised.

We are all imperfect people in an imperfect world.

Mike, you sound like a lot fun! I love meeting guys like you.

I wrestle with this question too. I had one experience I wrote about on this board awhile back, but I've recently begun "playing" with a guy friend of mine and it's making me question myself even more. I've never had the desire to have a relationship with a guy, but sex with one so far has been incredible. We'll have a few beers, talk about sports, then it's back to my place. Just being uninhibited and wrestling and pinning him down on the bed and smacking him as hard as I can on his ass and just hearing him yell and ask for another and putting my hand around his throat and sliding my cock in his ass and then rolling over and getting on top of him and making him blow my raw cock is great. And the best part is, after we're done, it's just...hey, alright, see you later. No clinging, no "where is this going?" type questions, just "that was a great fuck...we'll do it again sometime". Though I wish I could reach that level of sexual freedom with a woman, I'm starting to doubt it. They're just not wired the same way.

Has anyone else run into this? I have met married guys who claim they are 100% straight. They just like to fuck men in the ass. Isn't the desire to fuck men in the ass gay? Certainly not 100 % straight. What do the rest of you think?

It's not that confusing. Especially if they are fucking you they can say they are 100% straight it doesn't matter. As long as they are out there fucking and breeding they are contributing regardless of their reasons or unknown reasons. It's just a "str8" mentality probably.

But then again some men (straight and gay) really just see a bottom as just a hole. I've known a gay guy that uses boys sexually and as his hole to such a degree that it's almost as if he's trying to act straight..even though he's gay. But then again I always have a lingering feeling that some tops (gay or str8) who claim to be 100% top or 100% straight as can be are probably the exact opposite. No need to make a claim especially one like "100%" unless you are just trying to convince yourself.

...Isn't the desire to fuck men in the ass gay? Certainly not 100 % straight. What do the rest of you think?

For you the desire to have sex with men makes a man gay. But not everyone thinks this way.

Being "straight" is a self-identity and when a man says "I'm straight" he means that he doesn't self-identify as gay, but it doesn't mean "no sex with men." The problem with this is that many gay men perceive this as a rejection to the gay identity and they take it personally: "calling yourself straight but seeking sex with men makes you a liar." Just let everybody choose their own self-identity. If wanting sex with men makes you gay, that's fine. But don't impose that on others.

I have never been able to self-identify as gay simply because the gay identity doesn't do anything for me. Most gay men would say something like "I always felt different to other boys". I never felt different to other boys, or felt victimized by them. On the contrary, I don't like the way many gay men treat each other as women. I'm not a woman.

Check out "Sambia People" and the research done my Gilbert Herdt in Papua New Guinea. Boys had to drink semen from the older men in order to produce semen as adults. But guess what, none were "gay".

I would say that all men, at some point or another in their lives, are turned on by the fantasy of sex with men. But the idea that this makes them "gay" keeps them away from experiencing those fantasies.

But then again I always have a lingering feeling that some tops (gay or str8) who claim to be 100% top or 100% straight as can be are probably the exact opposite. No need to make a claim especially one like "100%" unless you are just trying to convince yourself.

Some of my first experiences as top were reversing our positions, whether sucking, fucking or other pervy thing that was too easy for me to get out of, then resuming with me as top, usually saying "this is how you do it"

Guest JizzDumpWI

bearbandit; sounds like teen year exploration... But even young adult; that strikes me as a healthy way to learn HOW.

To fuckboy20's point; not much 100% anything around I agree.

I like to share sexuality is not one way or another - there is all that space in between where most people are - few of us are at extreme end of the gay / straight orientation. And I agree - the physical stimulation is physical stimulation - a hole is a hole as mentioned.