Vengence in the darkroom

We all lounged around in the hot tub, away from the basement, and the vengeful act of pozzing my baby brother, among the men smoking cigars and drinking beers, I cuddled up to my Daddy, the strong smell of his armpits stronger than the chlorine, in fact, we all reeked of sex and sweat.

"That bitch has got one sweet cunt, where did you find the boy?"

I looked at my Daddy, he smiled and nodded at me. I took a deep breathe and told them the entire story, their mouths were agape at what they were being told, at what they had been a apart of. Forcefully raping and pozzing a bitch was one thing, but it being my own brother got each of their nuts churning again.

"I need to go back and rape his cunt again, knowing its your kid brother."

"Well, we have one more thing planned, before we send the bitch back to his soon to be shattered life." my Daddy said.

We all got out of the hot tub, our blatino buddy groped my ass.

"Now that's the pussy I've always wanted to get inside."

"That's a party for another night, buddy." my Daddy said. Grinning at me and taking me into his arms.

We went back into the basement, there, still tied to the St Andrew's Cross, the buttplug still in his cunt, was my brother. I cracked my knuckles at what was to come. The guys sat, their huge poz cocks dripping with precum, my Daddy, handing me his trusty singletail whip... a whip that I had been on the receiving end of many times. I never really was an out of control boy, I admire and love my Daddy, and constantly aim to please him and make him smile. So, eventually he just took to beating me just to satisfy his urge to do so, since I really aimed to never anger him.

I swung the whip a few times, and cracked it.

"What the fuck!!!" my brother cried out at the noise.

I grinned and struck him.

"Speak only when spoken to, faggot!!!"

His screams filled the basement fuckroom.

"You evil... sadistic...."

I struck him again, harder.

"You speak only when spoken to, faggot... the more you make me repeat myself, the more this is going to hurt you." I said.

"Damn, who knew your boy had that side to him." One of the white tops said. "He's usually yes sir, whatever you want sir"

"Well, my boy respects me, and all of you... I knew he had a rough side to him, he is MY BOY afterall."

My brothers back was covered in lashes... a few lashes had broken the skin, crimson ran down his back.

I ran my fingers up his back. I tooked at the red on my finger. I took it into my mouth.

"Hmmm... doesn't taste like poz blood."

"You,,, sick... twisted..."

I took out the plug and shoved my cock.

"Too much for flattery now bitch."

I grabbed his shaking body and pounded his used and sloppy cunt, he couldn't tighten his cunt now if he wanted, tears ran down his cheeks.

I kept pounding him until I blew up his cunt. Ipulled out and presented the singletail to my Daddy, he had his go, focusing on his round ass, slinging the whip until lash marks decorated his butt. We walked behind him, and put the whip around his neck.

"Too much noise from your bitch ass and I tighten this. You're worthless, and I have no reservations about doing you harm." My Daddy said. "But... you already know that."

My Daddy fucked him, drilling him and filled him with his toxic sperm.

The other tops each took their turns, drilling and pounding his ass, until he was filled with semen.

We plugged him up. Bid our guests goodbye, and my Daddy and I went to bed, my head on his chest.

The morning after, we blindfolded him, and dropped him off into the outskirts of the city.

He never did know where we were, so he couldn't actually report where all this had happened.

Had he thought he could have just said that I had been a part of it...

But, I don't know, maybe he wanted to believe it didn't happen, or maybe he was hoping against the odds that he was converted.

It wasn't until a year later, where I was at work at the HIV clinic that I came across paperwork with his name.

Two things stood out that made me smile.

Marital Status: Divorced.

HIV status: Positive, diagnosis AIDS, currently on meds.

I snapped a pic with my phone. I sent it to my Daddy with the words, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

THE END

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

• 11 months later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...