Vengence in the darkroom

I was walking in my favorite sex club, the smell of sweat, cum, and poppers were in the air. I was intoxicated by the smell and my hole was buzzing, in the video room, my SIR had made a big show of breeding my hole, a few guys added their sperm and felched my used furry black ass.

My SIR kissed me, told me I was his good boy, and sent me to play on my own, to find a hole to breed. This was the first time that I had been out in a week, as I had recently had the fuck flu, which, of course, derailed my play time, but my SIR, my POZDADDY was proud of me: I had taken his seed, his virus. I had earned his collar and a permanent place in his life. Not the usual thoughts one has while walking through a dark and dingy sex club, but I couldn't help myself, and I found myself wondering if I should find some condom queen and stealth him, or just look for a bareback slut, or hold-out for the willing and honest bug chaser? I heard grunting, I heard a voice beg "More, harder." The voice made my blood boil. I knew exactly who it was! Instantly, a huge grin crossed my face. Perfect. Just too fucking perfect.

A huge, 'roided-out tattooed Daddy that I knew from the gym walked out of the booth, his dick (sporting a PA) flopped out of his jeans. My prey. I walked in the room, and there he was bent over... a blindfold around his eyes... my younger brother. I was instantly hard. On the floor I saw discarded and semen-filled condoms. Such a waste, still, if he is playing safe, then he's probably neg. Perfect, I thought.

Without a word, I bent down and tongue-fucked my younger brother's used hole. I gotta admit, although I grew-up hating my brother, I was hard as a rock, if only because undeniable that nice asses ran in our family. Or was I hard because I knew what I had in store for him?

My dick got even harder when I glanced on his hand and saw his wedding ring. I spread his bubbled ass cheeks apart, unlike me, his ass is nice and smooth. He whimpered like the bitch he is as my tongue went in deeper. Usually, I hate the taste of an ass that has been tainted by latex, but all I could think about was infecting his body with my, my SIR, my POZDADDY'S virus.

I lined-up my bare cock and nudged his hole, at the same time, catching sight of the biohazard tattoo that I sported on my torso, below my navel. Still wordless, I grinned. Then my brother pulled out a condom and handed it to me. I opened it, took out the condom, and threw it aside, I held poppers to his nose. In his fucked-out and popper induced haze, he didn't register that I wasn't wearing the condom as my bareback, incestuous dick entered his hole. I grabbed his ass, and began plowing his hole. I wondered how many men had fucked him that night, and how long he had led a secret life of being a bottom bitch, while married to my sister-in-law. Heh heh, he'd be a poz bottom bitch once I was done with him.

I thought about all the times he was favored as we grew up, and imagined my dick was a gun, and my semen were the bullets. As he knew it, his life would be over. "Oh man, that feels so fucking good, so fucking amazing!"

I thought how my family had disowned me, and how vocal he had been about not wanting a faggot for a brother. Who's the faggot now, I thought. He was in a darkroom, bent over, his estranged older brother's poz death stick violating his lying, cheating ass. This was too good, this was too much. My nuts began to boil over. The trigger went off. I let loose my potent, high viral load poz sperm deep into his guts.

He exclaimed "Holy shit! Wha... wha... did you cum in me! You better not have!" as he took off his blindfold.

I laughed as his face went pale, remarking with a smirk "You're hardly in a position to make demands... baby brother."

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

"You can't tell anyone!" he vehemently remarked, the shock of our incestuous fuck seemingly rendering his emotions inert. I, on the other hand, was on top of the world. In another world, we could have grown up, getting pleasure from each other's body, but he chose to hide his sexuality by attacking me. I couldn't help but grin.

"And what are you going to do, when your wife finds out, or our family? If you remember, they AND YOU... aren't that fond of faggots."

He hung his head down. "I'm sorry..."

I grinned at him, replying "You have no idea."

I walked out of the booth feeling like a GOD, but knew what I had to do. I found my SIR smoking a cigar outside, and told him what I had just done. He grabbed me, made out with him, and whispered in my ear that he was so proud of his perverted poz son. I beamed in pleasure at his praise, suggesting "Well, Daddy, you had my hole tonight. You should have his as well," knowing that the idea of getting it on with two brothers had been a long-time fantasy of his, and now I could deliver on it.

We went back to the booth, and there he was, the little fucker looking as pathetic as I left him. We locked the door. "Listen, I... I need to go okay... I am honestly sorry for what I've done... for everything I have ever done to you... I...."

My Daddy spoke in his deep voice, so hot that it melts steel: "Day late, dollar short faggot! I know all about you, how you grew up mistreating someone who means a great deal to me. An apology is only the beginning: the real repayment has just begun."

He took a deep drag off of his cigar, held my brother's mouth open, and exhaled a thick cloud of smoke into his mouth. Daddy held my brother's mouth shut, forcing him to hold the smoke in his lungs. My brother's eyes watered as he choked. My Daddy released him, and he coughed-out the smoke.

Seeing my Daddy bust-up any bitch always bones me, but this is the ultimate, so I was hard as a rock. Daddy grabbed my brother, spun him around, and shoved his tattooed white cock up my brother's smooth black ass, remarking "Not one hair. You really are a faggot," simultaneously securing my brother in a choke hold. I came up from behind and tugged on my Daddy's eraser sized nipples, twisted them and pulled on them as he pounded my estranged brother's ass. Daddy remarked "His cunt's not as good as yours, boy, but it will do."

"Thank you SIR."

"No... thank you, boy. Two fantasies in one. Incest and pozzing up a bitch."

"POZ!?!?!" my brother exclaimed through his grunts.

"Oh, did I forget to mention that part? Fuck. Silly me," I sneered.

"Letmegoletmegoletmegoletmego"

I dropped my pants, removed my jockstrap, which was rank with piss, cum, and the cunt juices of past fucks, and shoved it into his mouth, to which my Daddy remarked approvingly, "Thanks for shutting up that faggot, son. Now I can poz him in peace."

I returned to pulling my Daddy's nips. Daddy's thrusts became harder, and he bellowed out as he came. Once he unloaded, he pushed my brother off of him, causing him to slam into the wall, and falling to the floor. I held his mouth open, and my Daddy tapped his cigar, making the ash fall into my brother's open mouth, commanding "Don't swallow it yet, and don't you dare spit it out, faggot."

My brother was still with fear.

"Swallow."

With fear and tears in his eyes, my brother did as Daddy ordered, coughing as he attempted to clear his throat.

Ever helpful, I said "Here's something to help rinse it down," letting loose a stream of piss, hosing him down. (Did I mention he was in his slacks and work shirt?) Again I forced his mouth open, and my Daddy added his piss into my brother's gullet. We both looked at him: filled with poz cum, covered in piss and reeking of shame and fright. This was the most powerful vindication I had ever felt.

"I'll... I'll press charges," mumbled my brother.

"Oh, please do, little brother, 'cause I will love to testify in front of your wife, kids, and family just how I got a hold of you in the first place."

He looks at me. Frozen.

"How could you? How ... could you?"

"Because, baby brother, you are less than nothing to me."

With that, my Daddy's boot hit my brother in his stomach, and I knocked him out with a well placed right hook.

"Baby boy," my Daddy remarked to me, "I think our fun is just beginning."

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

"Hey, yeah, how high is your viral load right now?"

I smiled as he told me his 500,000 VL, and I suggested "Awesome, be here as soon as you can."

That was the third friend that Daddy and I had contacted. None of the guys were on meds. I'm certain that had it not been for the ball gag in his mouth, that I would hear my younger brother's screams from the basement playroom. My Daddy came over, we tugged on each other's nipples and we kissed.

"I fucking love doing this, you know. Part of me wanted to poz you this way - to have all my buddies over to breed your cunt."

"I didn't know that, Daddy. What made you decide to poz me on your own?"

"You're mine. You were mine from the moment I saw you. And I fucking love you. It's my virus running through your veins, my virus that you spread. I've claimed you down to your fucking DNA."

"Well, now we have that bitch downstairs, we're pozzing him together, SIR."

"I knew we would poz a boy's cunt together, but I never thought it would be that brat brother of yours."

I grinned at my Daddy. The doorbell rang. A few of our gym buddies had arrived.

"Hey fellas. So, where is this prime neg asshole that we're pozzing tonight?" asked one of our buddies, a very hot blatino muscle stud, with a huge 0 gauge PA.

"He's downstairs, buddy" my Daddy replied. He has two poz loads in him, so don't use any lube."

"Sweet," and with that he went downstairs to join the other two buddies who were already downstairs.

Turning to me, Daddy asked "So baby boy. Ready to go downstairs and poz-up your lying faggot brother?"

"Yes SIR."

We went downstairs were we found my brother was in the sling. His muffled screams of protest were music to my ears. Our blatino buddy was stroking his dick, and two white muscle studs were going back and forth on his hole. I didn't know how much my brother was used to taking, but these hung studs were sure to wreck his cunt. Revenge had never looked so hot as it did then. Five poz fuckers, one unwilling neg bitch in the sling, knowing full well what would become of him, what we all had in store for him.

One of the white muscle studs began to pound him with all the might and power that only a roided-out muscle stud can handle. It's a metric shit-ton by the way. Gentleness was not on the menu with this guy, as the tears running down my brother's face could attest. The top grunted "Yeah, bitch. Gonna poz you up, fucker. Time to stop acting like you don't like it!!!" Then the top grunted and unloaded, his huge thick creamy poz cum, mingling with my Daddy's load, and with my own poz load.

Now, when the these guys got together, usually we'd be fighting each other to felch-out that creamy, cum-filled ass, but this night wasn't about our hunger, it was about pozzing this bastard. Every drop of virus-laden cum had to stay in his cheating pussy.

About then the stud, who's face was covered in sweat, pulled out of my brother's cunt, and his partner entered my brother, and within a couple of minutes he unloaded his potent strain into my brother's ass. I smiled as I thought about the four loads of toxic sperm claiming my brother's pussy, seeping into his bloodstream.

Our blatino buddy was next. While still wearing a PA, He jammed his beercan dick into my brother in one hateful stroke. My brother's scream was muffled by the gag. The blatino guy piston-fucked my brother from the start, churning the cum up in the process, so his fat his dick was covered with froth, which honestly looked hot on his his dark brown meat. I looked at my brother's stretched asshole as he took that monster cock. Watching our buddy fuck my brother, I was very relieved my Daddy had chosen to poz-fuck me in a solo gig.

As if reading my mind, the blatino grunted "Wish this had been you kiddo, but you and your Daddy delivered some prime pussy for me to breed," and with that he fucked harder and deeper into my brother. He was relentless in his fucking, and soon unloaded deep into my brother's ass.

After a couple of minutes of rest, we untied my brother, and one of my buddies sat him on my Daddy's cock. I came up behind my brother, and slid my dick inside of his ass, right next to my Daddy's dick, so my Daddy and I were double-fucking him. I love double-dick action, but damn, it always kills me, ha ha!

We nailed him harder and deeper. Tears ran down his face. My Daddy grabbed his ass, and I fucked him as hard as I could, holding onto his shoulders, just to stabilize myself. I pounded him harder and deeper, and not once did my Daddy's slip out. I can honestly say my brother's super cum-filled hole felt amazing.

"Boy, you're ready aren't ya?"

"Yes SIR."

We kept fucking, and soon, we both unloaded deep in his ass.

I pulled out, grabbed him, and picked him up, and with the help of a couple of the guys, tied him to the St. Andrew's Cross. My Daddy shoved a huge butt plug in his hole, and then looked at me and our buddies, suggesting "Okay, how about we go in the hot tub enjoy some beers and some cigars?"

Needless to say, it was a nice rest from our nasty fuck session.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1