What is your favorite position as the bottom?

Bottom Jim

I am wondering what is your favorite position when getting fucked? For me I like to lay on my stomach with a small pillow under me so my ass is slightly raised. I feel the top gets the deepest penetration that way. Any other favorites?

for me it depends on the guy(s) and the mood.

sometimes i like it froggy style (on my back with my legs pulled up) so we can see each other's eyes. that's when i insist on kissing. also choking and spitting and slapping are easiest in that position.

sometimes doggy style is best. choking works that way, too. kissing, not so much.

if his cock has the right curve to it, there's nothing better than him on his back and me cowboy riding him.

if there's a sling involved, i want my feet in the stirrups, and if there are multiple tops present, i want to be blindfolded.

and sometimes i wanna be face down, legs spread, just a hole taking cock(s).

• Like 1

On my back, legs spread and ass up, staring in each others eyes, mouthing words to each other, swapping spit and letting him have his way with my ass. When he's shooting his seed deep inside me, hold him close with lips locked letting him empty every last drop inside my ass.