Most exciting place you got fucked

Bottom Jim

I was wondering what was the most exciting place you as a bottom ever got fucked? For me it was in a pit at a race. One guy from pit crew was fucking me and I always wondered how many of the people in the crowd could see us

My last very exciting experience was in a beach. I know it sounds very common, and I know I wasn't the first one to get fucked right there, since it was a cruisy beach.

It was in this area with a high cliff and small sand beaches below, riddled with huge rocks that have fallen from the mountain. Usually guys would cruise around a specific area, but the further you walked, the higher chances you had of being totally alone.

I was with two friends, and we saw a nice looking guy, good body, he seemed straight to me. A friend said he knew him, he told me to go after him, "He has a great cock and he's top", he promised. I had to walk fast to reach him, cause he was already far away. Then, when he saw me, he stopped, and very clearly showed he was interested in me. I wen to the water, just to show off, and when I went out he was already showing a huge boner. I blew his cock, but he quickly wanted to fuck me. I hadn't douched, of course (I wasn't expecting that!), and we had no lube.

We ended up fucking in the rocks and bathing to take a rest. He didn't lose his boner during the whole thing. He was very commanding, and he finally told me to lay my back on a rock (damn it hurt!), then fucked me and screamed "I'm breeding you now!".

I guess it was the fact that we were in a huge, deserted beach, in the open air, amid huge rocks and clear water, what made it more exciting. And coming across such a nice looking guy, who was a devoted barebacker, wow!

He bred me another time some hours later, hehehe. :P

It actually happened today...BF and I were out picking blueberries. We got between two bushes and I lubed his cock up with some spit and he fucked away....it wasn't crowded but we could hear people talking and walking around picking blueberries. It was a definite turn-on.

Guest GoodExercise

In the back of my SUV parked along a city street early morning as the sun was coming up. Seeded a hot, young Latin bottom.

One of my more memorable was at a party and it was late so we all were high or drunk or both. This wasn't a sex party but was mostly gay but a few straights too and a conversation I was part of was about public sex and many including my then BF liked going to the Fens in Boston but I wasn't into that but said I liked the idea of people watching me get fucked but didn't like the idea of getting arrested and someone asked if I'd get off on being fucked right then and there in the middle of the party and I said sure and minutes later I was on my belly with my pants pulled to my thighs and my BF pounded fast and hard and bred me in just a few minutes. It was so exciting but I was nervous the whole time having about fifty people fully dressed watching me get fucked. Life got interesting the next few weeks with guys calling and wanting to take me out.

Just for an informative purpose: for straights into partner swapping and all that, it's quite common to fuck in public. I've herd of 2 nudist beaches in different meccas for "swingers" (Rovijn in Croatia and Cap D'Agde in France) where sex would take place on the very beach, right in front of everybody. I remember walking towards the gay beach and having to get through the straight one, then seeing a group of men in a circle, watching a threesome or some sort somebody was doing on the towel. The first time I found it gross.

And now I think I'm kinky, I thought LOL.