Most exciting place you got fucked

Bottom Jim

I know you said one, but I am having a really hard time deciding which one I think is the hottest since I get hard thinking of all of them. haha.

1. While I was in Italy I met a guy and he wanted to romance me and took me to Piazza di Michelangelo, while we were walking around talking he took me down a few paths where no one was walking so I started getting a bit more touchy feely with him. Next thing I know he's pulling his dick out and I start sucking it, taking him as deep in my throat as I could. While bobbing up and down on his dick we hear someone coming so he zips up and we continue walking holding hands. We finally make it to this little secluded area with this statue that looks like no one visits very often. He pushes me up against a tree and starts kissing me and pushing me to my knees. I pull out his dick and start sucking him off. He says, "I need to fuck you right now." He pulls down my pants starts licking my hole to lube it up. He starts fucking me on the statue. After a few minutes we started hearing people walking around us but never coming into the clearing. Man he fucked me really good for close to an hour.

2. In Italy with the same guy as above, the following night he takes me to this park for an outdoors concert. The concert started to get a little boring so we decided to take a walk. After walking around for a little bit we found a bench and sat and started talking. Since he was more of the aggressor the night before I wanted to be a bit more in charge, so I straddled him and kept grinding into his hardening dick. Once I felt he was nice and hard I got down between his legs and pulled his dick out. I started sucking his dick getting his dick nice and slippery. Before impaling myself on his hard dick I wanted us to be completely naked on this park bench. We get naked and I push him back on the bench and slide myself down on his throbbing dick (man, it felt so awesome). I'm grinding up and down on it when he says, "I'm the man I'm gonna fuck you right." He puts me on my back and starts fucking me hard. While he's fucking me three people pass by on bikes and I swear they see us (the bench is behind a row of hedges) but we don't stop. When he moves me to doggy style I see someone watching us from the trees. I was so tempted to be like, "Wanna join?" Man it was an awesome experience.

3. I was having a party at my apartment when I was in college and the guy I was talking to came over and was like, "Hey, can we go talk in your room?" I said, "Sure, but let's go in the closet since everyone's going in and out using the bathroom." We go in the closet and start talking about our relationship and how he doesn't want to ruin it but doesn't want to rush things. I completely agreed. After about 20 mins we finish our conversation and he starts kissing me and telling me how horny he was. Next thing I know he's sucking my dick telling me he wants to fuck me in the closet with everyone right outside. Boy, believe me he fucked me good. I didn't realize we were being loud until we walked out of the closet after finishing and realizing some of my friends were outside the door listening. My guys sister-in-law had even audio recorded us fucking. Man it was awkward, exciting and hot at the same time. I know this one isn't public per say but it was still "public" in a sense.

Now I'm hard. haha

It's a tie between getting fucked in a resturaunt at the bathroom when it was busy and people were knocking on the door as the man was fucking me over the sink. Can't tell ya how scared shitless I was that we'd get caught and it was a turn on for both and he shot a huge load in me and bred me deep.

The other one was where I was with a leather guy and I was bound with rope, blindfolded, had a hood, gag in my mouth, and in full leather and after heavy making out on the couch he took me outside and bent me over the stump and shoved his raw cock in and fucked me outside. It did hurt and shafe being on the stump but I diddn't care. Getting fucked outdoors, blindfolded, and at night by a big dicked leather top. Life can't get much better.

But than again..one of the first bareback sessions I had in hawaii when I was on the beach getting fucked on a blanket and after the man bred me someone else came and fucked me and (probably) bred me too.

I'd say the rig I was in once was pretty fucking hot but it was more of the trucker that was hot.

Guest MightyMouth

for me the most exciting place i ever got fucked was at the community pool in an apartment complex i live in back in 2006. i hooked up with a hot young guy and he came over but late. we couldn't fuck at my place because my partner was there so we went to the pool but there were a couple of straight guys hanging out. we walked around on the back side of the clubhouse and i leaned face forward into the fence and the top boy bred my ass. if the guys at the pool had walked around to use the restroom they would have seen everything. i kind of hoped that they would but it didn't happen.

In an adult bookstore film booth in the late 1970's.No video,they were film projectors that ran on quarters or tokens.Used to hang out there looking for head lol.Tall blonde and young got me LOTS of it.Met a man one evening and we shared a bit of weed while we swapped head,he fed an endless supply of tokens into the machine.A bit giggly from the weed when he said he wanted to fuck me I said "Sure!"Not realising he was serious.Stood up and bent facing the screen.Back then poppers were packaged like amonia inhalants,in a little glass ampoule covered in mesh.His hand covered me mouth and nose and I heard a "POP" as he broke the poppers in his hand,while a hard cock pressed into my pucker.The rush started hitting me big time as he fucked the tight young ass in front of him.As tho he had awakened an itch deep inside I pounded back against him and soon he was past the point of no return.He came big time,and I became aware the door to the booth had been slid open and we had an audience of half a dozen men watching us.I swear there was applause.First public sex act for me and loved it.:)

It was 1993 in Key West, on the sidewalk....saw a HOT Latin stud jacking the BIGGEST cock I'd ever seen...11.5" uncut.....walked over and asked if he "needed some help". He shoved his tongue down my throat and being pleased with my mouth, he pushed me down on my knees and I started sucking him. This being the period when Key West was gay Disney, we drew a crowd. While sucking Mr Bigcock, I felt my shorts being pulled down and a tongue in my hole. Next thing I know, the tongue is replaced by a cock. Reaching back, I made sure it was bare. Gradually, I took more and more of the monstrous dick in my mouth. I felt the cock in my ass pulsate as the guy shot his load in me. As soon as guy #1 pulled out, a second cock rammed in. Suddenly, my nose met the Latin stud's pubes and we were both pleasantly shocked by this turn of events. "Take my load!" growled guy #2 with a powerful lunge. Guy #3 had no problem sliding into my cummy ass and I heard guys cheering us as they jacked their dicks. I was amazed at the stamina of my Latin man. Load after load of jizz was shot onto my back. Just as guy #3 announced he was cumming, my bigdicked stud grabbed my head as he shot his cum in my mouth. There was applause as he helped me to my feet. He told me that I was the first guy to deepthroat him. I asked if he wanted to fuck me, but he had an early flight home. I picked up my shorts and wifebeater and walked the block and a half to my guesthouse wearing only my sandals and cum. I LOVE being a SLUT!

My elementary school playground. I was 15 and with a man who was paying my Stepfather to have sex with me. He asked me if it was the school I went to when I was a little boy. He took me to the play structure, made me strip naked and he stayed clothed. First he made me suck his cock. The whole time he told me to remember when I was just a little boy playing out here. He wanted me to beg him to fuck me. I had to crawl around on my hands and knees asking him to please fuck me. When he took me from behind he told me I was a filthy little boy and I wanted to take his seed. He pounded me hard and I begged him to cum in me. He told me I was his bitch and that he had impregnated me. As I was getting dressed he said I would always remember that I got bred like a dog when ever I thought about elementary school. He was right.

1. Dressing room of a big family clothing store. (I topped)

2. In the back of a bus. (I bottomed)

3. Standing in jam-packed crowd at a Depeche Mode concert...noone suspected a thing! (I topped)

• Upvote 1

it's hard to pick just one LOL!

1. not too long after our 1 year anniversary my partner and i were invited to a new years eve party by another couple we had befriended 2 weeks earlier at yet another couple's chistmas party. When we got to the party, one of the men offered us a tour of the house - beautiful, authentically restored 100 year old brownstone. As the tour was coming to a close, he grinned and said "one more part of the house to show you!" and led us to the basement. the couple had an elaborate play space set up complete with sling, fuck bench, completely dark spaces and a "maze" area constructed with hanging plastic sheets. i had never been to a private play party before and my cock immediately started getting hard. within an hour i was in the sling being fucked bare by one-after-another of the party guests. like a kid in a candy store i let my appetites run amok and my partner got seriously freaked out by his first encounter with the true pig that resides within the seemingly upstanding, pillar-of-the-community, straight laced exterior that is his partner.

2. An old friend/fuck bud who had moved out of the area more than 5 years earlier e-mailed me that he was coming into town on business and wanted to know if i wanted to meet for a drink after work one afternoon during his visit. i responded that that would be great and in a quick exchange of e-mails we set a date and time to meet in the lobby bar of the hotel where he would be staying (one of the highest end hotels in the city center). As we caught up over drinks it became apparent that the sexual energy was still quite strong between us. As we finished our drinks, we agreed to go back to his room for a quickie just for old times sake. As we were leaving the bar my buddy mentioned that he needed to take a piss and was going to use the lobby bathroom. i realized i needed to piss as well and so i followed him in. there was no one in the bathroom and as we were standing side by side pissing, my friend commented that it would be really hot to just grab me right then and there, pin me to a wall and fuck me. Thinking he was just voicing a fantasy (i was no stranger to public restroom sex, but i generally only frequented bathrooms that were well known to be cruisy - this one was not. and mainly fooled around in stalls where there was a least a bit of privacy) i chuckled and agreed. This was right at the point that i was finishing at the urinal and shaking my cock off so i wasn't really paying attention to my buddy who startled me by coming up behind me, wrapping one powerful arm around me as he yanked my pants down with his other hand. then hands shifted. one of his large strong hands was firmly planted over my mouth while the other planted his cock head (well slicked - apparently he had been lubing up at the urinal) at my hole and in one powerful thrust he buried his 7 1/2" cock balls deep in my hole. I let out a muffled scream and he pressed against my back, leaned his head in toward mine and told me to "shut the fuck up faggot or you are going to attract attention you don't want." a bottle of poppers had magically appeared in the hand he had covering my mouth and he urged me to take it and to take some hits. After taking 3 or 4 long deep draws from the poppers my buddy took the bottle from me and told me to jack myself off as he fucked me. he told me he wasn't going to cum in me until i shot my load, and the longer it took me, the more time there was for us to get caught. my cock was rock hard but i was also terrified of getting caught and i wasn't sure that i was going to be able to cum at all. but then the poppers hit, and all my fears vanished in the fog of intense horny desire that took me over. whispering, i begged him to fuck me and i grabbed my cock and started pumping. my buddy gave in to my begging and fucked me mercilessly holding me firmly against the wall. In less than 10 minutes i stroked myself to orgasm, spraying a huge load against the tiled wall of the bathroom. my friend quickly following with a load of his own deposited deep inside my gut. When my buddy pulled out, i clenched my ass to make sure his cum stayed where it belonged and i quickly bent over and sucked his cock clean. Once i had cleaned the residual cum and ass juices from his cock, my bud told me to get dressed fast so we could get up to his room as quickly as possible to continue the action there. just as we finished tucking in, buttoning up and fastening belts we heard the outer door to the bathroom open. We quickly made our way to the exit as a suited business man entered. back in the lobby another man was making his way to the bathroom and i grinned to myself knowing that inside the bathroom my freshly spattered load against the wall was adding a distinct twist to the restroom decor as the sharp smell of cum perfumed the air. both of the new restroom occupants would know exactly what had just happened in that restroom - they were just minutes too late to witness it with their own eyes.

I wouldn't say it was the most exciting, but maybe the most scenic was on the hood of a hatchback off a dirt road in the middle of the Badlands in South Dakota. A college buddy from my swim team and I were driving cross country just to explore and he said he was horny, so I joked that he'd have to fuck me since there wasn't any pussy within a hundred miles, and he took me up on it. He used a rubber, though.

The most recent and one of the hottest fucking bareback poz sex nights I have ever had was in palm nights springs at the Mirage hotel. I went from room to room, and bare fucked, got bareback fucked. The best sex orgy - wild. It got a bit awkward when two neg friends I knew from town saw me that evening in an open room and watched me getting poz fucked in an open room. I am an exhibitionist, but I got uneasy at first. but, then the sex fiend in me kicked in. Wild. That ended their perception of me being neg. They were so turned on by what I was doing, they followed my sexcapades most of the night as they were totally turned on.

Guest SBBOY

The back of a coach - getting fucked by the really hung driver while everyone was at the theatre

Rear of an engineers van - Amongst the tools and cabling

In the middle of a truck stop / layby at 0600 in the morning

• 2 months later...

I've had a lot of exciting fucks in my adult life but one that stands out in my memory was a handsome 30-35ish french tourist I met on Ft Lauderdale beach when I was 25. We actually met in the water. He spoke no english. But his erect cock was easily understood, and before I knew it, he had it inside my hole right there in the surf. No one really noticed, or at least let on that they knew. I had my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as the waves bobbed us up and down. It was not a quicky either. We both savored the fuck. Kissing, fucking, laughing, licking. Finally he picked up the pace til a wave raised my weight up and then back down on his uncut dick and he came inside me. He held me like that til he shrunk and disconnected. We laughed a bit more, said good bye, or Au Revoir, then he swam off while I tried to get my swim suit back on. It was an incredible fuck. Truly living in the moment.