Does anybody fantasize about actually getting pregnant - like a woman?

aces8s

The idea of mpreg exists in my mind and body from a long time.

Since I became Dom Top and barebacking is become a turn on. To make it even stronger was when my doc check my dick, balls and sperm health. After running tests he reported that I'm a very healthy guy but must be careful because due to my powerful sperm I can leave any easily pregnant. I laugh told him not worry. 

Another he doesn't know im a horny gay guy

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Patrick said:

The idea of mpreg exists in my mind and body from a long time.

Since I became Dom Top and barebacking is become a turn on. To make it even stronger was when my doc check my dick, balls and sperm health. After running tests he reported that I'm a very healthy guy but must be careful because due to my powerful sperm I can leave any easily pregnant. I laugh told him not worry. 

Another he doesn't know im a horny gay guy

I think about being fit and healthy and staying fertile so a man in rut can impregnate me all the time. I love meeting a man's need for pleasure, but a man whose drive and intent is to impregnate deeply and ensure his seed stays deep inside and takes root is a different level of surrender.

I'm drawn to men who already have kids and look and clearly are strong and virile. Getting pregged-up with their primo seed feels like its my calling. I love that one breeding top told me I had good child-bearing hips for his baby while he was plowing me. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I get off on impregnating a man with my toxic sperm and leaving him with my DNA in his body forever. Knowing that it will grow and spread in his body like a toxic alien - and there is nothing he can do to stop it - really turns me on.

2 hours ago, DeviantLust said:

I get off on impregnating a man with my toxic sperm and leaving him with my DNA in his body forever. Knowing that it will grow and spread in his body like a toxic alien - and there is nothing he can do to stop it - really turns me on.

Love that idea too - you pregnant guys with your alien seed making him into a new specie

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 10/24/2018 at 7:44 PM, Guest btchbyl said:

yes especially when its some anon unprotected dick banging away in my butt and i know i will never see them again. even better when its a fat nasty trucker or loser driving a rusted out geo metro doing his thing up my ass and im not in any way into him. turns me on to pretend i might get knocked up by them and not knowing who the father is. other times in that situation its hot knowing im getting the trolls nasty sperm fucked up my ass and maybe even an std. all this talk got me in the mood to live out this dirty scene so im going out right now to make it happen.

I want to get so so pregnant by a anon top, or by being tied to the bed and gang raped...  I'd never know who knocked me up ...!!!

• Upvote 1

when I was a naive little bareback Twink taking loads in the bathhouse from random strangers I used to think that was what men meant when they told me they were gonna knock me up or when they would get me to beg them to knock me up nice and old so that other guys in the bathhouse could hear me. I had no idea what I was actually begging them for.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

for me yes, i want to be in my nighty and short dark wig, im shaved smooth all over just like a little tight pussy. i lay on my back, legs and arms around him, chest to chest. i fantacize im a woman and you are going to impregnate me just like a woman. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2021 at 8:06 AM, slideinmedeep&cumm said:

for me yes, i want to be in my nighty and short dark wig, im shaved smooth all over just like a little tight pussy. i lay on my back, legs and arms around him, chest to chest. i fantacize im a woman and you are going to impregnate me just like a woman. 

Absolutely. I think about it everyday. A forever lifetime bond. Everyday celebrating you as a pregnant woman and knowing that’s how our life would be. True magic. I want that relationship.   

• 1 month later...

I’d love to be able to get pregnant. I usually always say “knock me up” or something similar when getting filled, unless my mouth is being used too. I would love to keep slutting and whoring while my baby bump gets bigger and bigger. 

And I could lactate without the constant pumping and supplements I use now!

Alas, even after transitioning there are limits, and it was my own hormones. 😞

- Di ❤️

4 minutes ago, DianaTSSlut said:

I’d love to be able to get pregnant. I usually always say “knock me up” or something similar when getting filled, unless my mouth is being used too. I would love to keep slutting and whoring while my baby bump gets bigger and bigger. 

And I could lactate without the constant pumping and supplements I use now!

Alas, even after transitioning there are limits, and it was my own hormones. 😞

- Di ❤️

that is so hot ..... you are a girl after my own hart...!

I like telling them, "when I'm done with you, you're going to be the first bottom bitch in medical history to be with child." Especially, someone that can suck a good dick or if I'm giving a slut's booty hole a good pounding. There's something about fucking a slut and treating them like a low down dirty nympho bottom bitch that makes my dick even harder. I love it when a dirty bottom tells me to get them pregnant. 

Once, I was fucking this big booty French-Brazilian bottom in a hotel. They had an nice hair less tan body and their booty hole was smooth, not a hair in sight. That booty hole was like fucking a pussy and I was trying to giving that hole the beating of its life. Then out of nowhere, I get an cramp in my leg and slow down a little. He busts out with," Don't stop now daddy, give me that dick, give me your babies, get me pregnant."

When he said that, the cramp went away, my cock became hard as Maglite flashligh, and started giving that smooth man/pussy a vicious cock ramming. When I finally busted inside and the cum started leaking out of him. I scooped the cum with head of cock and shoved it back in that hole.

Sometimes I see some of the photos of the pretty booty hole on this site and stroke my cock thinking of getting some of you pregnant.

• Like 4