Straight guys?

Bottom Jim

You have to love guys who say they are straight. I guy answered my ad on cl. He was 100% straight but wanted to try topping. I said sure come on over. He was hot with a .7" dick nice curve.

Sucked him for a while then asked if was ready. He said sure then asked to use a condom. I said I had none and so in my ass went his raw dick. He pounded me for a while then blew his load deep up my ass.

when he pulled out he said now remember I am straight. Whatvever

• Upvote 2

i've know this 38 yr old 'straight' guy for years after my ex bf and i have our pleasure with him about 8 years ago. when out of the blue, last saturday night he ended up sucking my cock, me sucking his cock and then my raw cock pumping a huge load up his arse. when i was finished i just started laughing....he was going home to his girlfriend with a load of cum up his arse. i made him a 'pad' out of toilet paper to soak the leaking cum up. LOL

During my entire life I had sex with a lot of 'straight' guys. Many of them married or with girlfriend, others 'single between relationships' and just horny to drop a load other than by jerking.

Most times when I get laid by those guys I have condoms visible in reach, but 99% they just ignore them and shove in raw. Straight guys hate condoms and many would get limp if they have to use them.

They also hate to pull out and they rather don't tell when they are cumming and deliver the load secretly than offering to pull out. What choice do I have when I need a pounding? ;-)

Same here. Played with lots of "straight" guys, most of whom were probably bi. I have played with a few who really were straight; they were good friends in college. Most it was just me blowing them, but a few did fuck me at least once and I fucked one of them after winning a bet. All of them are married and we now joke about our college sex, but none are interested in it now.

I go on craigslist and offer guys free massages with happy ending. I get a lot of straight guys that way; most married or just horny. I start by giving a legitimate massage while they are on their stomach from the upper back to the toes. When I get to the toes, I start sucking it. Never a complaint. I then go back to the butt and give it a good massage and start to rim them. I haven't met a guy who doesn't like a good butt rimming. After I know they have enjoyed it enough, I asked them to turn around and I continue to massage their thighs while sucking on their balls and cock. For those who get really hard and I know will stay hard, I climb on the table, straddle their midsection, and massage their chest while my butt rubs against their cock. Sometimes the guys will resist a little but at this point they are so horny they give in. Most of the time they don't complain. When I see they are going to not resist, I just grab their cock and stick it in my ass and ride their cock. A few come just like that. For others I get off the table and bend over and they take me from behind until they come. I have had only one guy ask me for a condom, in which I replied I did not have one and he fucked me raw anyway.

Yesterday, I met three new guys and got three loads. All three were married and one had never fucked a guy before. Two already contcted me for a repeat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We must always be aware that men can get aroused by just everything when they are horny.

I used to work as a massagist in a hotel for a while and had a lot of straight clients there. Many of them got rock hard from just a regular massage.

Sometimes they apologized for getting a boner and I could tell how much it embarrassed them, but I always calmed them down and told them that this is normal and that many men react like that.

Once I had a client who told me that he choose to get massaged by a man, cuz with a woman touching him he would be hard all the time, and he doesn't want to embarrass her. I told him that I will not feel embarrassed, and he ensured me that with me his willy will not show any reaction. Five minutes later he had a tremendous erection :-)

• 1 year later...