Sex Drive?

cougkdc99

• 1 year later...

I was just around a bunch of straight men recently. I heard so much talk of plowing pussy, needed pussy, or stories of how they fucked pussy, or how some were gonna give it their wives or gf's so hard that they wouldn't be able to walk. It equates to me as all talk. Well, actually probably a difference between the ones that get it and don't get it.

I think that's the real difference. Straight men have to do more for the women generally, I don't believe women give it up as easy as a guy does. Men can just fuck anywhere, anytime, and repeat or cum n go. I'm sure there are some women that are just as horny and easy as men that love sex with men, but there's gotta be a reason why they "have" to take a woman out to a nice restaurant, jewelry, and multiple dates. And why most gay men fuck or suck on the first dates, (if you can call it that)

I think gay men might have a higher sex drive because of the practice (it makes perfect) and the fact that it's obtained easier. But that would almost make the straight men more starving and lustful. But I don't really know because I generally don't talk to straight men or know anything about women. 

I don't think gay guys have a higher sex drive than gay guys. I think that, depending on where you live of course (big city or rural area) it is just easier for gay guys to have sex. No wining and dining needed, just hook up online and fuck, or meet in a bar or cruising area and fuck. A simple "see ya" or not even that afterwards. I think that is more difficult for straight guys (unless they pay for sex). They need to invest more (time and/or money, patience?) before they reach the point they can have sex with a woman. And there may be expectations from the woman after the first sex (except from the real sluts). I may be wrong as I have no experience in that area but that is how I see it.

• Upvote 1

The drive is the same.... I've met some gay men who have no sex drive. Or very little. Just because you aren't having sex as often as others does not mean you do not have the same level of sex drive. I can be horny as fuck (ok I am always horny as fuck) but not have someone to fuck. The sex drive is still there.. That's when lefty gets put to use. Frankly, he's getting tired of molesting my cock. But that's a whole different subject.

• Upvote 1

I think sex drive is individual regardless of sexuality. I have a really high sex drive but know a lot of my gay friends who have low sex drives, one who doesn't even bother about sex and his partner is much the same.

I dunno.   There are plenty of straight men with a supercharged sex drive.   Straight or gay--men want to spread their seed--gay guys want to fuck ass, and straight guys want to unload in a vagina....but if one is not available, a horny straight guy will readily fuck a man's ass.

It is easier for two men to hook up, than a man and a woman because of societal norms.    Gay men are more likely to participate in group sex, orgies, etc.   For that reason, gay men may appear to be hornier than straight men.

• Upvote 1

• 4 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2014 at 9:59 AM, Jakelc said:

I think sex drive is individual regardless of sexuality. I have a really high sex drive but know a lot of my gay friends who have low sex drives, one who doesn't even bother about sex and his partner is much the same.

I find it to be situational too.  I live in the  North-East, The weather absolutely sucks now. I am also getting a handle on a new job; my sex drive seems low right now. Yet I am sure, in another month or so, spring good weather and what-not, I will be looking forward to the baths and sex clubs again.