Hook up sites

Bottom Jim

I use A4A, BBRTS and CL. I honestly do not find much on BBRTS since I am not a chaser. However, I found my 'stealther' on Adam. On CL, I have actually found both bottoms and tops who are more (strangely enough) willing to deal with my fetishes and limits.

I use MH, BBRT, Grindr, Skout (mostly social chatting and browsing there), A4A, MJ, CL and Squirt. Each has their own little clientèle, which one I go on really depends on what mood I'm in. When I'm looking for action, it's mostly MH, Grindr, BBRT, CL and Squirt. The rest are a little bit more social...or maybe I just don't attract the folks on there.

Best Results (I live in the South and geography does seem to play a role)

BBRT and A4A are still the bread and butter ... guys switch over from those to systems to Manhunt around 6 AM - don't aske me why

Manhunt. - as lame as lame gets and profiles are a joke. 50% of the profile information on MH will not match for the very same user on another sex site.

Grindr- great if I want to know if my boss is surfing for gay sex during our Managers Meeting otherwise the most lame system of all ..designed so as to not recognize or inform the user about pnp or hiv status.

Scruff - this little out of nowhere system has a pretty darn accurate gps, is easy to use, gives the user a good many controls (including stealth mode which means when users search for people in their area you won't show up) and by damn - it's a pretty darn good place for dick in the south . Two issues: HIV is stigmatized by the majority of the user audience and it's costly at $9.95 a month.

Nastykinkpigs/ChemPigs - if you are a real pig at heart it's a great place to network. I've develop more friendships there than scoring dick but when I do, it's generally a wickedy-good experience.

Get2thePoint2PNP (for those of us who point our party) ....great user videos, hands down the best, most informative, easiest to consume forums of any site that exists today. Techniques, Tips and Tricks, Guidance, Referrals you name it!! A site oddity: tho there is a Chat Feature it is rare that guys will actually chat.

WARNING: When you submit your profile for approval it contains a phone number, email address, city and state. You can limit the audience for this information but only AFTER your profile is live. See the Forum and Guidelines for Using the Site for specific instructions.

WARNING: I can't stress enough the importance of an alias name, email address and a phone number that is set up through one of the many free services such as Google Voice to ensure your identity is safe.

This site: So far it's batting about zip in my first three weeks but I'm looking into a couple of things suggested in the forums to see if that improves.

Asspig.com - Nada .....at least for us Southern Boys there just is not the volume to justify being on the system.

PNPLA.net - This has blossomed into one of the cam to cam hot sites. The system really has nothing else to offer. It's costly for what you rare getting but if you cam to cam you can easily find yourself face to face with a local. That said if your live in LA it's the hottest ticket in town..

Squirt - For the South, I did not find the volume of users to justify being on the system. Worse yet the controls/functionality of the system are very confusing and poorly designed.

raigslist - If you are willing to play high risk stakes, can overlook the lies, the number of times you will be asked for money ("are you generous") or hit up for party favors - then by all means have at it. Otherwise you can get much better results with the mainstays of bbrt and a4a.

ALL that said I have profiles on all the main systems. In 65-70% of instances you won't have the complete picture on the person if you don't read across systems. Some make it easy by using the same name everywhere and for those that hide behind name changes and photo juggling - it helps if you've got a good visual memory. I can't remember your name for shit but I can identify you by screen name and photo (there is almost always one photo a user likes and will consistently use across systems. So u betcha I check bbrt, a4a, nkp/chempigs, get2 (if applicable),pnp, scruff ... it takes only minutes and I at least get a head start if the bullshit starts coming my way.

Guest bbosouno

I live in south Florida and the guys here are very selective but I found more barebackers and more hookups on CL, Bbrt nada guys in this area and on that site play too many games, lead you on then vanish, quite a few less than a mile away and still nothing.