Tops - what do you look for in a Bottom?

• Administrators

Leaving aside things like body type and ethnicity, which every top will differ on, I think tops want bottoms who are 1) eager to please, and 2) not pushy or demanding. While a versatile guy may be fine with a controlling bottom, a true top will hate a controlling bottom. The point of being a top is that you're calling the shots. At the same time tops aren't (generally) rapists, so the eager part is important as well. It's a fine line because if you're too eager you wind up being a pushy bottom.

A few examples... Good bottoms let the tops determine the position and don't suggest a different position unless the top seems to be having problems. A good bottom will endure an uncomfortable fuck if it seems to be working well for the top. A good bottom will NEVER interrupt the top when he's in a groove. I can't tell you the number of times I've been frustrated because a bottom started moving his ass up and down when I had him on his belly. There have been times when I was about to cum and the bottom fucked things up that way.

And a good bottom will give his top feedback without seeming needy, desperate or stupid. Tops don't always know if the bottom is all that into them and it helps to know that they are. Find what you think the top might think of as his weakness and if you don't mind it or actually like it, complement him on it. So if he's chubby, say you like his belly. If he's got a small dick tell him you like his cock. But once again, don't go overboard doing it and don't be insincere about it. And continue the communication while you're having sex. Make it obvious through words and actions that you're enjoying yourself.

Hope that answers your question...

Guest Boxir55

I want bottoms who just do as I say, If i want him on his back then he gets on his back and so on. He just has to listen to what I say and give me what I want.

I like them to move a bit, grip my cock but not to come himself until I tell him to. I always tell him to make sure he has a bit of time spare, as I usually like to fuck two or three times a session.

Yeah. I'm a top. I'm not going to suck a bottom's dick. I don't give a shit if the bottom cums or not. The bottom's job is to take my dick, to make my cock feel good, and to be a hole for my cum. A good bottom wants it harder and deeper again and again. A good bottom knows he doesn't matter. He's a fucking worthless cumhole, and the only thing he exits for is to take my cock and cum. A good bottom begs for my cock, and wants my load. A good bottom does whatever the fuck I tell him to do because I'm a top, and he's there for my USE. That's the important part, a good bottom is there to be USED by a top. Sex between a real top and a good bottom is about the top USING the bottom. A good bottom wants his ass used. A good bottom understands that it doesn't matter if he gets any pleasure out of a fuck, because the top and the top's pleasure is the only thing that matters. A good bottom knows he is nothing more than a worthless fuckhole that exists only to be used by a real top.

And a true bottom gets the most intense ecstasy and pleasure out of being USED by a real top that way.

Not that I really give a shit though, I'm a top, and I'm just there to use the bottom's ass. I don't give a fuck about his pleasure, he's there to be a hole for my cock and cum.

• Upvote 3

i disagree with sub-cumhole, younghungtop does not have "attitude." He's merely reflecting reality. He understands that the bottom's purpose in the sexual relationship -- indeed in life -- is to fulfill the needs of the Top; to be a receptical for His loads (and the loads of His friends -- the more the better, until the bottom has achieved the situation where it has unlimited capacity for use and abuse). And i agree with younghungtop that it makes no difference whether the bottom cums or not, but i suspect that my reason is different than His. From my perspective, it makes no difference whether i cum or not during sex because the gratification i receive is not from cumming, but from knowing that i have turned myself into an instrument of His pleasure

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah. I'm a top. I'm not going to suck a bottom's dick. I don't give a shit if the bottom cums or not. The bottom's job is to take my dick, to make my cock feel good, and to be a hole for my cum. A good bottom wants it harder and deeper again and again. A good bottom knows he doesn't matter. He's a fucking worthless cumhole, and the only thing he exits for is to take my cock and cum. A good bottom begs for my cock, and wants my load. A good bottom does whatever the fuck I tell him to do because I'm a top, and he's there for my USE. That's the important part, a good bottom is there to be USED by a top. Sex between a real top and a good bottom is about the top USING the bottom. A good bottom wants his ass used. A good bottom understands that it doesn't matter if he gets any pleasure out of a fuck, because the top and the top's pleasure is the only thing that matters. A good bottom knows he is nothing more than a worthless fuckhole that exists only to be used by a real top.

And a true bottom gets the most intense ecstasy and pleasure out of being USED by a real top that way.

Not that I really give a shit though, I'm a top, and I'm just there to use the bottom's ass. I don't give a fuck about his pleasure, he's there to be a hole for my cock and cum.

BEST DESCRIPTION EVER! And Im a Bottom like that. Im only here to get used and make the tops have a good time with my holes! :)

I am a HOT BOTTOM and I agree 100% with this definition of myself: "A good bottom wants his ass used. A good bottom understands that it doesn't matter if he gets any pleasure out of a fuck, because the top and the top's pleasure is the only thing that matters. A good bottom knows he is nothing more than a worthless fuckhole that exists only to be used by a real top.

And a true bottom gets the most intense ecstasy and pleasure out of being USED by a real top that way."

I JUST LOVE THIS PART BECAUSE I DO GET THIS INTENSE FEELING WHEN MY TOP REALLY ENJOYS ME ALL THE WAY, CUMS INTENSELY INSIDE ME AND LETS ME KNOW IT IN ANY WAY HE WANTS. I JUST LOVE IT WHEN MY TOP MOANS IN ECSTASY WHEN HE FUCKS ME AND CUMS HOWEVER HE WANTS. ALL I WANT IS FOR HIM TO FEEL WONDERFUL. I EXPERIENCE TOTAL BLISS WHEN THIS HAPPENS. IT IS AN ORGASMIC EXPERIENCE FOR ME!! SOMETIMES A TOP WANTS ME TO CUM TOO AND I DO, NOT FOR MY PLEASURE, BUT FOR HIS AND FOR HIM TO KNOW HE CONTROLS ME AND I DO WHAT HE WANTS. SAME THING GOES WHEN MY TOP USES MY MOUTH AS A FUCK HOLE. I JUST LET HIM ENJOY IT AND TAKE HIS COCK HOWEVER HE LIKES IT.

ANOTHER GREAT FEELING I ENJOY IS TO BE USED AS A BOTTOM OVER AND OVER AGAIN BY THE SAME HOT TOP AND HIS FRIENDS.

i disagree with sub-cumhole, younghungtop does not have "attitude." He's merely reflecting reality. He understands that the bottom's purpose in the sexual relationship -- indeed in life -- is to fulfill the needs of the Top; to be a receptical for His loads (and the loads of His friends -- the more the better, until the bottom has achieved the situation where it has unlimited capacity for use and abuse). And i agree with younghungtop that it makes no difference whether the bottom cums or not, but i suspect that my reason is different than His. From my perspective, it makes no difference whether i cum or not during sex because the gratification i receive is not from cumming, but from knowing that i have turned myself into an instrument of His pleasure
You are so fuckin right boycunt, that is my view too. We are boycunts for the top's enjoyment/