cum by mail

ffoz

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Have to admit I find this scheme very thrilling and wouldn't mind participating. However, I wonder ... for those of you who will taste, swallow or eat the cum received by mail ... is it still ok as regards taste? Can't exactely be fresh from several days in the mail :angry: So ... those of you who swallow it ..... do you still find it tastes ok?

• 2 years later...
On 9/3/2013 at 11:26 PM, ffoz said:

I’ve been chatting to the 25yr old guy on recon. He wants me to introduce him to the ‘World of Fisting’. As the conversations continued, I suggested (as a joke) that he mails me a condom with a fresh load of his cum.

Today, I received a letter containing a condom of a very good load of cum. Upon seeing it, my cock became hard instantly. Dropping the condom into my mouth, almost blew my load.

The smell of his cum is AMAZING.

Considering the load if 1 day old, I’m deciding to do a taste test.

I’m been guaranteed another fresh load in the mail next week.

Hot and if there are any men out there that want to send me theirs, I'd love it.