Taking the load deep

whtbt4blkck

I love getting the load as deep inside as possible. My favorite position is on my back so that when my top cums I grab his ass and pulls him as deep inside as at all possible and I don't want him to pull out until his cock is completely emptied. Then I want to sleep with his load inside me.

Some times the load goes so deep that when I put a finger in my cunt I cannot feel the cum, and the next morning nothing comes out.

This is the best breeding for me. Anyone else feel this way?

As a bottom I find that the best way to get every drop of a load and as deep as possible is to both, dirty talk and by opening my hole wide once the top goes over the edge. The dirty talk ("I want your load deep in my hole") is not only a clear message to the top not to pull-out, but also a turn on. Opening my hole wide open (but only after going over the edge) ensures he won't need to pull-out when his cock becomes too sensitive as he's pumping his load.

The deepest load I ever took was by a young black of central African origin who had incredible 13 inches (measured on the top of the cock from the tip to the pubic area). It was a challenge to take all that and it was a relief when he finally planted his load in the depth. I didn't find a drop of it after he pulled out and only 12 hours later I farted it out by accident.

• Piggy 1

I love getting the load as deep inside as possible. My favorite position is on my back so that when my top cums I grab his ass and pulls him as deep inside as at all possible and I don't want him to pull out until his cock is completely emptied. Then I want to sleep with his load inside me.

Some times the load goes so deep that when I put a finger in my cunt I cannot feel the cum, and the next morning nothing comes out.

This is the best breeding for me. Anyone else feel this way?

I've always wanted to fall asleep with me (and my load) inside a bottom. Unfortunately, have yet to meet one that'll let me.

• Piggy 2

• 10 years later...
On 9/7/2013 at 1:02 PM, junglejaguar said:

I've always wanted to fall asleep with me (and my load) inside a bottom. Unfortunately, have yet to meet one that'll let me.

My favorite is getting a load deep and falling asleep with it inside me. Many mornings I have woken up to that distinctive scent of semen marinating in my ass. Sometimes some leaks out, but that fullness in my gut reminding me of the experience the night before makes me horny. I love fingering my hole, tasting that special brew and will often jerk off. 

Absolutely 

I don’t squirt it out, I want to keep it in me 

and if I’m cumdumping I’m telling the tops to push it back in quick if any seeps out 🤣

Edited by Luxbrit