why is having sex with men hotter than with women?

bottompigboi

Hungry_hole: I used my dogs as an example of a gay man's child substitute, and another member caught my drift, knew where I was coming from and said so, thus illustrating further that as men we do have a caring nurturing side to our nature. I hardly think that's "going on about dogs", more illustrating that your division of the world into those who want children and those who don't doesn't necessarily run along gender or sexuality lines, and that there are alternatives for those unwilling o bring another human life into an already greatly over-crowded world. At worst the messages were a side remark, as will always happen in public forums.

We are going off topic talking about dogs. My point is that yes, sex with men is much hotter that sex with women \.

Who cares. It's a forum and we are free to discuss what he want.

Plus IMHO the OP's assertion that sex with men in hotter is absurd. For gay men and straight women and some bi people it is. but that's it.

I know that many self-identified gay men think that straight men enjoy sex with women as much as gay men enjoy sex with men. But that's not true and most men who only have sex with women are very frustrated with their sexuality and they force women to satisfy their needs that only men can.

You must be joking. You must be one of those who think all straight men are really gay. If so then all gay men must really be straight.

Straight men do not want hairy man hands on their junk any more than I want fem long fingernails and dainty female hands on mine.

You must be joking. You must be one of those who think all straight men are really gay. If so then all gay men must really be straight.

If you think Sexual Orientation exists, and that men and women have an "orientation" in term of their sexual choices, then yes, I may be joking. But I don't believe that there is such thing as Sexual Orientation that determines who we enjoy having sex with. Saying that straight men are really gay or that gay men are really straight are statements that don't make sense to me because I don't think that men are either gay, straight, or in-between (borrowed from John Money's title of one of his books)

If there were three genders, gender A, B, and C, then I may be willing to accept that gender A may have an "orientation" for gender B or C, or that gender B may be "oriented" towards A or C, etc.

But it makes no sense to talk about "Sexual Orientation" when there are only two genders because male bodies have a special emotional significance to men that female bodies don't. That is why I believe him when a man tells me that a body of a woman does nothing for him but I won't believe when a man tells me that he's not interested in men's bodies.

I know my views are different to most people when it comes to Sexual Orientation but I'm not willing to accept concepts that are flawed.

Going back to the original topic, having sex with men is hotter because male bodies have more emotional significance to men than women's bodies. Men with other men can compare cocks sizes and shapes, can compare cum-shots, can symbolically suck their cock by sucking another man's cock. There much more this.

If I were responsible for a healthy society I would make sure that first men have sex with men and play all kinds of sex games amongst men. After resolving all sex-related issues with men, only then men would be ready for sex with women, if they want. Now men do the opposite. They are socially forced to have sex with women which but then later in life they realize that they've missed something and "come out."

If the need that men have for other men was not as strong as it is there wouldn't be any need to legislate against it, such as they have recently done in Russia.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A guys ass tends to be tighter, and more stimulating. Although sometimes I bottom out, a woman that does not happen. The initial going in, can be a bit harder with a guy, especially with my PA. I get more of a workout and more sweaty with a guy. Plus guys give me another cock to play with.

hungry_hole - very well put. Should have done guys first as you suggested.

If you think Sexual Orientation exists, and that men and women have an "orientation" in term of their sexual choices, then yes, I may be joking. But I don't believe that there is such thing as Sexual Orientation that determines who we enjoy having sex with. Saying that straight men are really gay or that gay men are really straight are statements that don't make sense to me because I don't think that men are either gay, straight, or in-between (borrowed from John Money's title of one of his books)

If there were three genders, gender A, B, and C, then I may be willing to accept that gender A may have an "orientation" for gender B or C, or that gender B may be "oriented" towards A or C, etc.

But it makes no sense to talk about "Sexual Orientation" when there are only two genders because male bodies have a special emotional significance to men that female bodies don't. That is why I believe him when a man tells me that a body of a woman does nothing for him but I won't believe when a man tells me that he's not interested in men's bodies.

I know my views are different to most people when it comes to Sexual Orientation but I'm not willing to accept concepts that are flawed.

Going back to the original topic, having sex with men is hotter because male bodies have more emotional significance to men than women's bodies. Men with other men can compare cocks sizes and shapes, can compare cum-shots, can symbolically suck their cock by sucking another man's cock. There much more this.

If I were responsible for a healthy society I would make sure that first men have sex with men and play all kinds of sex games amongst men. After resolving all sex-related issues with men, only then men would be ready for sex with women, if they want. Now men do the opposite. They are socially forced to have sex with women which but then later in life they realize that they've missed something and "come out."

If the need that men have for other men was not as strong as it is there wouldn't be any need to legislate against it, such as they have recently done in Russia.

GREAT post, hungry_hole! I never thought about it that way before. Men in society ARE forced onto women first, whether they like it or not. And then they end up with big problems later on when some discover that they prefer men AFTER they are already married to a woman and have children, thus forcing them into the impossible choice of choosing between their children and their happiness. I don't envy their choice, which is why I do not judge married men.

Why? Because men are filthier and piggier ;) And we simply want to enjoy hot sex without the need for wining, dining, sweet talk, gifts, money etc lol

My way of saying this is that men like sex in its pure form as women need to enhance the experience with love and other forms of emotional connection. They fuck it up!