why is having sex with men hotter than with women?

bottompigboi

For me,I think the sex is much more animalistic, a mans hole is much tighter than a womans sloppy pussy,I definitely prefer man smells over the smell of pussy,and since I I am mostly a bottom, I love when a man uses both of my holes for his pleasure. I love the taste of, and the feeling of a man when he comes in my ass

It's one hell of a time (nearly 40 years) since I had sex with a woman. To me the answer is "it just is". I can see a woman and think "she's absolutely stunning" but there's no flash of desire, no twitch of the ass and dick that I get when I see a guy I like the look of. Different example: an ex of mine loved lobster and ate an awful lot of it when we were in Australia. I tried it and "meh" it just wasn't right for me. I could see why he liked it, I could tell it was good stuff, but I just didn't like it. Now the piece of rump steak I had with mushrooms last night - that's a different story. I'd misread the weight on the pack and ended up with twice as much steak as I'd normally eat. Ate the whole damn lot because it was right.

Unfortunate in sterotype terms comparing seafood with beef, but it's what came to mind.

Its hotter because you expect it to be,and because no woman can push all your buttons like a capable and motivated man can.Women are not as sexually driven as men,and tend to view sex as a means to an end,while men are usually only moments away from a good sexual escapade at any moment,and it carries no obligation.Sexual contact and activities between gay men generally are an end in themselves,its the SEX and release we are after.Kind of an apples or oranges question,some women are HOTTER than HELL,some guys are just not very sexual at all.The best answer is to discover what is RIGHT for YOU.:)

• Like 1

For me it's because only a man knows how to make another man feel good. We both have the same equipment and know how to use it. Mentally guys just turn me on more. However, I do like to play with a girls tits. But I'll take a guy over a girl anytime.

• Like 1

For me it's because only a man knows how to make another man feel good. We both have the same equipment and know how to use it. Mentally guys just turn me on more. However, I do like to play with a girls tits. But I'll take a guy over a girl anytime.

LOL i think all men gay or not love tits

• Like 1

For me I guess it is not really a question. I find sex with men hot because I just prefer men. I love their smell, their taste, the sound of their voices, the fur, the warmth inside their mouths and holes. The smell of freshly spent semen, the sound of their orgasms, the feel of sweaty skin. It is what it is for me, part of my makeup. It is natural.

That being said I am sure that straight men can say the same thing about fucking women. It is their nature. It is what makes them hot, and thank goodness there are enough of them to help make more of us :).

• Like 2

If I could give an coherent answer to this question, I'd have figured out the mystery of why I'm gay. And I am unable to fathom that. There are just some realities which are beyond me; and this is one of them.

I believe lotsa things I can't understand. Some times understanding is optional - all ya can do is know 'em.

• Like 1

I've come to the conclusion that men are divided into those who want to have children and those who don't.

Those who want to have children have to put up with all the regulations and restrictions imposed by women in their sexual relationships. Those who don't want children are free to choose and when it comes to satisfying fetishes they will eventually choose men for sex because of the variety of sexual encounters they can have with men.

I'm one of those few people who don't believe that Sexual Orientation is real and that's why we don't understand it. How can you understand something that doesn't exist?

Interesting idea, but how about those of us who "sublimate" our urge for kids into having pets? Over the years I've had four Rottweilers, all but one a rescue. We had to have one of the rescues put down because the torment of his previous life followed him and he became a fear biter, but the other three went on to work with people afraid of dogs who wanted to lose that phobia. If my current health/living situation allowed it I'd have another dog at the drop of a hat.

Or indeed gay male couples who use a surrogate mother to have a child? In the eighties I knew a Dutch bloke who had his six year old daughter living with his: she was no fool. Knew what the St Andrews cross was for and so on. Even told her father not to have sex at the sauna (she was at a very possessive stage).

The reality of sexual orientation: well I could wake up tomorrow and fancy a shag with a woman, but it hasn't happened since 1976, so I'm not holding my breath...

Over the years I've had four Rottweilers, ..

i love Rotties. The most wonderful dog I ever met was a Rottie. Loving, and always happy to see me, and just a kind dog, he was so well behaved too, he never barked at other dogs or other people. His owner was less than great, and he ended the friendship. the dog had seizure problems and dies a few months ago, he was only a little over 5 years old and since his owner, my former best friend held a grudge I was not able to see the dog for the last 10 months of his life. I cried for 4 days when I found out he died, I never cried that hard when a person passed away.

We are going off topic talking about dogs. My point is that yes, sex with men is much hotter that sex with women and that men accept and settle for less because they want children and also need to follow norms imposed by society an their family.

Sex with men can be mild to wild, to wilder, something women don't offer. Sex is like sports which is more fun when played amongst men who have the same level of aggressiveness and competetiveness. My question to so-called straight men is how come they enjoy so much the company of men but not sex without even trying it?

I know that many self-identified gay men think that straight men enjoy sex with women as much as gay men enjoy sex with men. But that's not true and most men who only have sex with women are very frustrated with their sexuality and they force women to satisfy their needs that only men can.

• Like 1

There's a lot of mediocre sex to be had out there. I've had sex with many women that was way hotter than the sex I've had with many guys. Fucking someone who just lies there, or who is distracted or not into the moment, is a bum experience no matter what gender.

That said, I find with guys that it's less work to break down the barriers of gentility and self-control to get to that wild pig within. And I think it's a societal thing, since there's a basic assumption that men are brutes and women are the civilizing force that keeps them in check. There are exceptions to both, but when both genders live a life aligned to those assumptions, it's easier for men to go wild in the sack.

• Like 1