Let fate decide

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Part III

Two other gorgeous men dressed in the same red leather as Mac entered the enormous circle of light and walked toward their cohort. One of them was a Caucasian with a hairless, swimmers build and the other was shorter, smooth, solid and obviously Hispanic. The booming voice from the darkness spoke, “Mac, since you are new to your position, these Lures shall be your servants for the evening’s events. They will assist you in prepping the cum-whores for each round.” Both of the men bowed to Mac and moved to take their positions slightly behind him on either side.

“Now, which game shall we play?” The shadow voice said slowly, giving it an even more ominous tone. “I believe that, for our first round, we shall use the Ring of Toxic Death. Mac, take your servants and secure each of our five secretly willing victims into their respective stations on the Ring.” Mac and the others quickly moved to obey. Starting with number 1, each of us was forcibly removed from his respective St. Andrews cross. Before we were moved our hands were cuffed behind our backs and the noose was placed around our necks. The long pole kept each man at a safe distance from our captors as we were relocated to the large, black, waist-high, pentagon-shaped device. Each side had a padded station that would perfectly hold a man that was bent over into a perfect doggy-style fucking position.

Numbers 1, 3, and 5 struggled hard to no avail and, before their handcuffs were removed, they were shackled, with chains on their wrists and ankles, into their stations on the Ring. Number 2 didn’t resist as he was transferred. He calmly walked, with his head lowered, to his place on the device and allowed them to secure his arms and legs. I twisted and turned, pulling at the rope around my neck, but this was more for show. I wanted the others to believe that I was resisting more than I was internally. Even though I didn’t want to show it to everyone else, deep down inside I was really excited at what was taking place. The terror was intoxicating and I could hardly wait to find out what was going to happen next.

Chained into place, all of us standing inwards, facing each other, I could see the terror in number 1 and number 3’s eyes. They were perhaps no more than twelve feet from where I stood and each was breathing heavily through their noses. Their mouths still contained the red gag balls that muffled their whimpers. The restraints on our wrist gave us just enough slack to allow us to remain standing, but we were unable to turn around. Each rope of metallic links, attached to our wrist cuffs, disappeared into dark holes in the middle of the Ring of Toxic Death.

“We will now play a modified version of musical chairs,” The deep manly voice rang loudly from unseen speakers in the darkness, “and this game will decide who may win the first round. We shall call it musical slut waiting for his toxic death loads.” The voice chuckled a bit and other sounds of male laughter rang out in the darkness. “We shall play a song while Mac walks around the circle. He will stick his cock in each one of your un-lubed asses, which I imagine might hurt a bit. The last one to take his cock before the song ends will be the winner of this round. Random chance has picked number 1 to take his cock first. Mac, you will then go around the circle clockwise until the end of our little tune. If you resist taking his cock then you will have just volunteered to win this round. Mac’s First Assistant, tighten the chains to position our little friends.” The Caucasian man in red moved to a table and picked up a remote control. He pushed a button and all of the chains moved into the holes on the Ring. This pulled all five of us into a bent over position. None of us could move anything other than our heads. Mac walked up behind number 1 and pulled out his rock hard huge cock. He was obviously very turned on by what was happening, but he wasn’t the only one. My cock throbbed and precum dripped from the end of my hairy tool. “Let the music begin.” The voice rang out from the darkness.

A generic techno type of music blared from unseen speakers. It was the kind of song that you might hear while fucking at a bathhouse. Mac positioned the head of his large cock against the asshole of cum-slut number 1 and pushed his hips forward in one slow, forceful motion. Number 1 screamed out from behind his gag-ball and I could see his eyes widen and then clench shut. We could all tell that he was in pain. His forehead hit the top of the Ring in front of him several times to obviously refocus some of the pain away from his dry fuckhole. Mac withdrew his hard shaft as more rapidly than it was inserted. I could see a grin on his face as he moved clockwise around the circle.

When Mac rammed his cock into number 2’s hole there was a grunt of anguish, but I could see the determination in the previous Mac’s eyes. He just stared forward while remaining silent and still. I hoped that I would be as tough. However, I would not get my chance to find out. As the new Mac was walking from number 3 towards number 4 the music stopped.

“Number 3 is our winner men!” The voice boomed from the darkness. “Mac, pull out your coin and lets have a toss to determine if we AIDS breed this little pig or if we release him?” Mac pulled out a coin from a small pocket in his belt. “Heads you get filled with lots of AIDS babies…tails…you go free.” Mac bent over to softly say these words into number 3’s ear. I could see the terror in the slut’s eyes intensify. Mac tossed the coin, caught it in his hand and slapped it down hard on his opposite wrist. When he removed his hand he loudly said the word “Heads!” Laughter echoed from the dark. Number 3 pulled wildly at his restraints in vain. There would be no escape. His fate was sealed.

• Upvote 5