What does it feel like when you get a load?

nlsfn

Guest BreedMeInVegas
20 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Sometimes it feels like wet warmth, but often I don’t feel the cum unless it starts to move or run out.  What you do feel is the cock expanding and pulsing as it cums.

There was this top guy I hooked up with a few times and every time he would start to shoot his load in me, his cock would pulse and expand so much, I would actually feel like my hole was being stretched with each pulse.  It was such a hot and unique feeling that I had never felt from a top before, at least not that much stretching!

22 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Sometimes it feels like wet warmth, but often I don’t feel the cum unless it starts to move or run out.  What you do feel is the cock expanding and pulsing as it cums.

What if the "expanding and pulsing" goes on for a while, like a big shooter that cums for a long time, can you handle that?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Riverfk said:

What if the "expanding and pulsing" goes on for a while, like a big shooter that cums for a long time, can you handle that?

24 minutes ago, Riverfk said:

I handle that every day 🙂

Guest CuriousSpankBoy
8 hours ago, Riverfk said:

Would sure like to give it a try!

It depends on the cock that is fucking me.  How much is stretching me. How hard it is.  How deep it is when I shoots. 

The thicker, the better the chance I will feel it throbbing as it dumps its load.  If it is long enough to poke thru my second hole, it is amazing.  When a cock pokes thru my second hole, I can feel everything.   So feeling it pop into my second hole, I can feel it squirting out and hitting my guts. 

Other times I just feel a warm wet feeling expanding from where the cock head is. 

Sometimes I don’t feel anything. Which, I wish guy would always let their bottoms that they have been bred. Being warn before let’s me concentrate on the cock in me and see if I can feel the load being pumped.  And  is nice to know that I have been loaded.  And not wonder why the top just pulled out. And left...

• Like 2

Guest BritBottom

I agree about the second ring it, and what’s beyond seems much more sensitive.  Generally, I find it depends on the top, some cocks definitely seem to expand, and some throb or strongly pulsate when cumming and I can sometimes sense that but never the actual cum itself. What I really like is the top to ram in and hold it in when he comes, makes me feel that he really wants it in me.

Fairly regularly, I feel a Top’s cock pulse as he shoots his load. Less often—yet sometimes—I feel the warmth of the cum being shot in me. Once, I was being fucked from behind by a younger Top and was on my knees pushing back on his cock that felt so good because it was piercing my 2nd hole. When he came, he shot an unbelievable amount of cum in me...so much so that my gut actually gurgled as it moved up inside of me. I’m a champ at keeping loads inside of me, yet there was absolutely no way I could keep all of this guy’s load in me. We’ve all seen vid clips of guys that keep shooting and shooting what is a massive load. It’s called hyperspermia. I believe this guy was hyperspermic. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

It varies by guy and situation. For me it's mostly the  feeling of a man having an orgasm while balls deep in me. Sometime I feel what I call his cock kicking...meaning it's pulsing or surging as it injects the sperm from his balls. What makes it hot for me is hearing a verbal Top talking about seeding my hole and how good it feels. I love feeling the wet, slimy cock churning the cum just after he cums. FUCK! I love bareback fucking.

A man can sense the signals of an imminent orgasm.  When a Top is in me, I know when I'm about to get my reward.  I feel his cock twitching, pulsing or contracting against my ass and as that occurs the "wet warmth" in my chute begins to increase as he empties his nuts.  Some Tops are motionless, relishing the moment and focusing on the sensations.  Others hammer away, silently or vocalizing their joy.  I focus on being seeded.  I do not feel the cum sometimes, but there are a few men that make my insides feel they're being hosed.