Do you prefer stealth Poz stories from the perspective of the Top or the Bottom?

You prefer to read Stealth Fiction from which perspective?  

522 members have voted

1. 1. You prefer to read Stealth Fiction from which perspective?

• The Top trying to breed neg hole.
    • The Bottom who gets tricked into taking a Poz Load.

I'm about to start writing up some great fiction stories, and I've got a pension for the stealthing sort -- I just don't know what would turn people on more -- reading a story from the mindset of a predator top wanting to knock up hole or from the viewpoint of the naive bottom who realizes too late he's been duped.

When maybe 5 - 10 people have commented I'll start posting up some hot stories I'm sure you'll all enjoy. Maybe eventually I'll do the same story down the line but from the other side of the coin if it's a close tie. I'll do a poll too now that I see I have that option.

• Upvote 5

Very hot! Thanks for the comments. It's pretty even on the poll side of things surprisingly. Thought one would way outshine the other. Looks like I'll be writing both perspectives at some point, but for now I'll start with the one that's got the lead. Thanks guys for helping out!

• Upvote 1

Guest JizzDumpWI

and of course not knowing i restored the 50/50 balance. I think either way you will spin it, it will be good. How bout you combine with reversals as the story unfolds? That would get my attention and admiration.