Do you prefer stealth Poz stories from the perspective of the Top or the Bottom?

You prefer to read Stealth Fiction from which perspective?  

522 members have voted

1. 1. You prefer to read Stealth Fiction from which perspective?

• The Top trying to breed neg hole.
    • The Bottom who gets tricked into taking a Poz Load.

as an obsessive insatiable bug chaser myself i prefer stories where the slave is literally begging to get infected and rewarded with the Gift again and again :wub:

• Upvote 1

BOTH!  it's so fucking hot to think of the tops perspective, chasing down a neg hole and convincing him to take a raw load by telling him the top is neg but really poz.   but as a neg guy who has only ever (raw) topped and bottomed with poz undetectable guys, i sometimes wish i'd end up taking a toxic load and be stealthed.

so from both perspectives!

• 4 weeks later...

As a bottom who is addicted to cock and cum and was taught by my ex never to knock back hard top cock I prefer the bottom viewpoint as only we know how we really feel when we have raw cock and sacred seed inside us. The nectar of men is what nourishes us - makes us know this is what we are here for.

I love both equally but I would be very interested to read a story that encompasses both perspectives as opposed to only one of them. What makes the most fun about pozing a negative hole is that the top love and enjoy every second of doing very bad things to the innocent. To change someone's life forever is so hot. Simultaneously, I love the roll of the bottom who chases for poz loads. Nothing beats bottoming for guys and catching lots of diseases. All for fun!

• 4 weeks later...