Freshly Showered, "Man Smell", or Rank?

rawTOP

What Are You OK In Terms Of Smells?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What Are You OK In Terms Of Smells?

• I Like Guys Who Are Freshly Showered
    • I Think Men Who Smell Like Men Are Hot (And Sweaty Jocks, etc.)
    • I Like Guys Who Are Completely Rank (Piss Pigs, etc.)

Man smell does the trick for me! As far as rank goes I'm not that much into it, but I love an uncut cock with a few days worth of cock cheese! Love to eat those little chunks of tasty cheese!

I sooo agree with you on man smell. Glad to find a site that has guys that agree with me. Agree about rank as well. I guess if a guy is rank could have fun shower sex then work up a sweat so I can smell his musky scent and balls and so on. Have never had an uncut cock with cock cheese. More info please, what does it smell like, taste and look like?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<3 LOVE THIS THREAD!

Man smells are one of the most important turn-ons to me. Guess the 2nd one after the breeding stuff. Just love ANY body smell - just like ANY body fluid, the raunchier the better - clothes & underwear included.

Let's say that "unshowered" is the very least... Can't really stand perfumes and/or soap smells. WHOA!!!

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

For me I prefer showered natural man aroma. certainly want their cock and hole to be clean and fresh, not stale sweat, piss or shit smells. Spunk smell and taste are entirely different. Bring it on! I certainly don't like talc or deodorant. Another pet hate is condom smell and taste. Sucked a couple of guys in a sex club and the taste the recently used condoms left on their now-bare cocks was gross. bleah :(

I like a guy who smells all natural. I work outdoors so I tend to get sweaty as I do. I have a friend that I jog and play basketball with sometimes, and its hot to explore each other and play after that. I really dig natural manscent. I do not like rank smells in the privates, those have to be clean, just not unnaturally so. A basic shower is all ya need in that case ;)

I dont wear deodorant, but I dont get very smelly. Im naturally mild. I get off on male musk. I especially like a sweaty ass to lick. I just broke up with my gym because the manager pulled me aside and told me that people complained about my body odor. That shocked me because I've been with me for 43 years and I know even on a totally rank day I dont smell all that ripe. I told the gay manager at the gym that "this is a gym, man". But he was serious. I gave him back my swipe card and walked out. My body smell is a personal preference, and if your prissy faggot ass doesnt like it, then I dont like you