Bottoms - Which Do You Prefer Taking - An Oral Load Or An Anal Load?

rawTOP

Where Do You Like To Get The Load?  

946 members have voted

1. 1. Where Do You Like To Get The Load?

• I Want To Taste It
    • I Want It In My Ass
    • No Preference (or that's a decision I leave to the top)

I love taking it both ways, but my favorite is in my mouth. Gave my last shortlived-boyfriend a surprise. Evidently he's just a vanilla kind of guy, who's only into oral action, but of course I have to milk him dry before making a decision to dump him, he's mighty dick was at least worth it. So one day during our second oral session (lame I know), I asked him when he would cum, I teased him constantly and when the time came I kept my mouth clamped over his dick and suck his cum directly to my eager throat. He was very surprised but at the same time couldn't do anything, with his dick in my mouth he was under my control. Afterward he didn't even have to clean up his dick of any cum, my lips and tongue did the job.

We dated for a few weeks, on which I managed to milk him again for a few times, directly in my mouth of course. But it all went downhill from there and we broke up.

I'm sure he would miss my milking him dry.

The only regret I had was that in my break-up spell I deleted all the videos I made during our session (he was quite an exhibitionist), including all the back-ups. I especially will miss the one made during his first taste of cock milking, his expression of pure bliss and surprise was priceless.

Haven't been milking and getting bred ever since. And now getting hot and bothered every time I log on this forum and read all the breeding going on everywhere but in my place.

You guys are just so lucky.

• 2 weeks later...
I think the taste of cum may be one of those things you love or hate. Personally, I prefer my ass as the final destination but....

I'm the hate side, which isn't great as a bottom. I find most tops prefer to dump inside a hole, leaving their mark, which is fine with me. But some tops realise I really don't want it in my mouth and therefore get off more by forcing me to swallow. I also feel less guilty taking an oral load. Taking in my ass seems great until I cum and then I just want the cum out of me.

I love taking it in the ass! I love walking around afterwards and having it drip down my legs or soak my boxers. I can't stand the taste of cum but I fucking love the smell. Whenever I smell cum I'm pretty much instantly ready to be drilled again. Just thinking about it is making me wanna just bend over and have someone fuck me raw. I'm not a submissive bottom, I like to get the cum and leave it at that. I like telling the tops how I want it usually that means no kissing, no fore play, just get on top of me and start fucking my sweet ass until you give me what I want which is that cum nice and deep inside me.

If I'm bottoming I want it up my ass, then I do my usual bend over in front of mirror and watch it drip out of my ass. This one time I it squirted all over the mirror.

Of course I licked it off the mirror and the dripping on the floor. I just love to see my hole covered with cum. I love seeing the cum oozing out of my hole and down to my balls. such a fucking hot thrill.