Bottoms - Which Do You Prefer Taking - An Oral Load Or An Anal Load?

rawTOP

Where Do You Like To Get The Load?  

946 members have voted

1. 1. Where Do You Like To Get The Load?

• I Want To Taste It
    • I Want It In My Ass
    • No Preference (or that's a decision I leave to the top)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Whichever the top likes. I can deepthroat and swallow his load or I'll let him fuck and cum inside.

I'd prefer in my ass though. ;) but with no gag reflex for cock, some guys can't get enough of my mouth.

My thoughts exactly ! Especialy love the aromated taste of cum and shit cocktails be it from felching from a tasty asshole or cleaning from an expert top's cock.

As I mostly am roo exhausted to proceed, (or my mind switches to other things than sex immediately) after the first, I presume the latter happens most often.

But, on the other hand, when I can, after that, still bring myself to service the cock of my mate, anally or with a pukejuiced deep throat session,

those surely count as the most memorable and gratifying events!

I've been a top for the last 25+ years, so I give loads. But I do also suck and swallow. I would try to be fucked by someone soon, but as I'm so tight and haven't done this for so long, I would do it with someone I trust. My dream is taking loads up my ass.

Guest manfun456

I do love the taste of cum, but even more, I love having it shot up my ass. The best, of course, would be if a guy bred me while another guy came in my mouth at the same time. Filled with cum in both holes ... mmm.

Guest KptNLine

If he's fucking me, I definitely want and prefer it up my ass. If he just wants a bj, then I'll swallow it. As long as the top's cum goes in one of my holes, I'm good.