Butch Bottom?

Guest JizzDumpWI

Guest JizzDumpWI
I get it all the time, chatting to guys describing themselves as Top. But then it ends with the guys asking me to top them because I look so masculine apparently, whereas I want to be fucked D'oh !!!

I can relate to that Cheshire_Cub...

I get it all the time' date=' chatting to guys describing themselves as Top. But then it ends with the guys asking me to top them because I look so masculine apparently, whereas I want to be fucked D'oh !!![/quote']

I'd top you Cheshire, love to top masculine guys like you. Hot hairy guy who knows how to grunt when I fuck, that's a real turn on.

• 1 month later...

I don't understand why the bottom needs to be someone who's not butch. I'm kinda balanced in that way and if you meet me you wouldn't be able to tell I'm gay unless I really get comfortable with you but even then, my body language doesn't give it away and I LOVE getting fucked (though I do like topping too). Plus, I love wrapping my legs around my boyfriend's waist till he fucks the HELL out of me. So I'm somewhat dominant in that way.

I count myself as versatile and as a bottom I'm frankly a spoiled brat who needs taking into hand. Gimme the chance and i'll top you from the bottom. I love being in control and I love getting fucked. My looks and attitude mean that most guys expect me to be exclusively top, but it ain't necessarily so.

C'mon give it me,.. yeah slide him right in there. oh yeah real good boss. c'mon work that asshole. I want this to be the best you've had. Tell you what , just shove it in as far as you can and Daddy'll take over. Nothing like a hard dick up your butt. Yeah, slap me around a bit if it gets you off. gets me off, but we're looking at you cummin... Need to piss? don't pull out - I'm your toilet. I'll take it up my butt or in my mouth - up to you. ass to mouth problems? not here. love the taste of your precum along with my ass-juices... Want to keep you edging all day, feel your dick getting even harder in my ass. I want to feel you spraying cum in my ass. You ready to come now boy? Gonna cum in your Daddy's ass? Yeah? c'mon fuck harder. how many guys do you think getin rimning distance of your Dad's asshole and there's you right up inside it you dirty little cunt... that's it, unload irght where you are, lemme feel you fill my ass. fuck, every Dad should have a boy like you....

I've been called a butch bottom since I can recall. More because I'm not feminine than because I'm so masculine. But I'm not the Alpha bottom type you refer too. I prefer my man to be in control. In fact, if I am in control, I'm probably not seeing you again. I'm not turned on.