Do any tops use condoms anymore?

Internal Blast

Guest DetroitAnon

When I go to the bathhouse on Friday or Saturday night, 95% of tops don’t wear condoms.  If they do, I still let them fuck me And then I swallow their load from the condom or I scoop it out and insert it in my hole.   

Sunday’s from early afternoon to early evening is the 3rd busiest time.     The condom usage increases to 25-33%.   Why?  because married men can come up with an excuse to be gone a few hours during the day.  

I let sex happen organically now.   As a cumdump, any top can fuck me with or without a condom.  I just have them leave the condom so I can still extract their load from it. 

I see a trend here towards 'less' condom use.... which suits me just fine.

I can count on one hand the number of guys who have fucked me with a condom in the last 15 years.  If they insist, they aren't invited back.... it doesn't do anything for me.

If someone insists I wear one if I am topping, I simply tell them I had prostate cancer (true) a number of years ago and won't be able to keep it up - but happy to give them a great blowjob.  Only one guy took me up on the blowjob - the rest all stuck their ass in the air. LOL.

I'm pretty open about my stats and tell people I am on PrEP and tested every 3 months (part of my program).  In general, even though guys on some apps say "Safe" or "Condom", I find they are happy to fuck raw and load me up.   I've had a lot of married guys slide in raw and load me up... quite often a couple of loads.  My thought is that they likely aren't getting blowjobs or sliding it into her ass.... so the idea of seeding a guy's tight hole after he has sucked his married cock, really turns these guys on.  

U=U has made a big difference.  

Yes. There was this really big dick top I met on MH about a year ago that WOULD NOT go bareback. I wish I could have taken him bare. Still bummed about it.

• 4 months later...