How to find men interested in pissing in your mouth or ass?

jcklvrga

Thankfully I really enjoy my own piss and camming with guys who like to watch, so that works for me. I've been jonesing to get piss-fucked but haven't found anyone up for the challenge in a long time :(

Pisspigs.com is no longer, sadly, but I've signed up at waterboys.com to see if I can get some action.

Guest peepee-love

Flag yellow.....works for me

Me too. I carry a bright yellow hanky, usually in the back right pocket of my pants or folded neatly in my shirt pocket. To increase visibility, I sometimes adorn myself with a yellow scarf around my neck. This method of hooking up with likeminded men works well in gay bars, as most everyone will immediately know what you're cruising for.

Edited by peepee-love

• 4 weeks later...

Asking is the best way. Especially on bbrt. Let's be honest the guys on there and this site are more hardcore. All a dude can say is no.

I agree with you guys. I have very seldomly been turned down espescially if I have asked to drink from the tap. It seems to be a big turn on for some guys if you do it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ditto on the asking. If the conversation is about breeding, it's not hard to introduce piss into the talk. I'm not into drinking piss at all, but love it deep in cunt...but then, I'm not very oral for anything because my cunt is so hungry when I'm in heat. I have found very few guys who are outright turned off by the idea of pissing in my ass. Desire doesn't always translate into performance though. Not every guy can piss on demand or while they are aroused, no matter how much they may want to. Once the topic is broached and I know the top likes the idea I will often ask if they have ever pissed in a guys ass before and find that most have not, so it may be new to them and they may not know if they can do it or not.  

I've also had some success on CL posting an ad for WS... kind of the direct approach, but it saves time. Once you've met a few guys into it, they can become FB's.  I had one guy who was really good at it and always pissed more than a liter in me, was fucking hot.

• 4 weeks later...

Have to agree that a lot of guys say they are into it but they don't follow through. Been fantasising and craving for a long time. Finally drank from the tap just over a year ago and lost my piss fuck cherry just tonight.

Getting piss fucked was,interesting. At first I didn't feel anything (had expected to seek the flow or maybe a initial of a stinging from the salt. Instead I just felt this sort of inflating sensation inside (we took a short break and he did it again but this time I thought I could feel the flow itself. (Could be in my head though.).

• 2 weeks later...

finally got to experience piss in berlin this summer; laboratory has a couple piss areas open every night. i sat there as guy after guy pissed all over me! easily the best sexual experience i have had other then getting fucked raw for the first time!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Getting piss fucked was,interesting. At first I didn't feel anything (had expected to seek the flow or maybe a initial of a stinging from the salt. Instead I just felt this sort of inflating sensation inside (we took a short break and he did it again but this time I thought I could feel the flow itself. (Could be in my head though.).

I really enjoyed getting piss fucked (just found a guy willing to do it this week).    He'd been fucking and stretching my hole, and then let lose with a warm stream in my ass.   Maybe 'cause I was loosened up, i felt a trickle of warm piss leak down my leg.    When I was all loaded, he had me "spit" it into his mouth, and then fed me.   Was fucking HOT!